Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
7 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

They love me in there lol

although hooters nottingham aint hooters austin texas if u know what im saying ;)

You mean in Texas, the 'hooters' don't chafe from rubbing against their knees?

13 hours ago, Moist One said:

when there was talk of you moving to a 60k seater stadium ( :lol: ) I was generally gutted. I would give anything for another season at Baseball Ground, and I genuinely love coming to the City Ground. As a football fan, I think clubs lose so much identity and character when moving to a generic, cost-effective, symmetrical, "architecture for beginners" stadium.

20 years at PP and we still haven't recovered.

Really?

Poor old Jim Smith.

Sith Happens

If england had won the world cup bid and forest had moved to their shiny new stadium then forest fans would be boasting about it and saying how new is better and calling PP old.

Its because they havent moved that the attachment to the city ground is 'so special'.

But then, if we had stayed in a renovated Baseball Ground and they had moved we would be calling their new stadium souless and saying how much better it is to be in an older stadium with character.

A bit like when they were spending loads of cash and we werent we didnt like it, and then when we did and they didnt they didnt like it.

Got neither of us anywhere so far.

39 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

If england had won the world cup bid and forest had moved to their shiny new stadium then forest fans would be boasting about it and saying how new is better and calling PP old.

Its because they havent moved that the attachment to the city ground is 'so special'.

But then, if we had stayed in a renovated Baseball Ground and they had moved we would be calling their new stadium souless and saying how much better it is to be in an older stadium with character.

A bit like when they were spending loads of cash and we werent we didnt like it, and then when we did and they didnt they didnt like it.

Got neither of us anywhere so far.

The solution might be East Midlands United? Red and white half shirts? 

I've just been a little bit sick in my mouth. Excuse me.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, needles said:

The solution might be East Midlands United? Red and white half shirts? 

I've just been a little bit sick in my mouth. Excuse me.

They will do that when they merge with notts county.

Archived