Forest's Greek Tragedy

Day

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://beesotted.com/?p=23107

BEESOTTED REGULAR, AND SEASONED FOOTBALL JOURNALIST, JIM LEVACK, SHARES A LITTLE POST-MATCH TALE FROM THE GRIFFIN PARK PRESS ROOM ON TUESDAY NIGHT, WITH BRENTFORD AND DERBY COUNTY SHARING THE POINTS AFTER A VERY ONE-SIDED ENCOUNTER.
I like to have a rant to anyone who’ll listen after a game if things haven’t gone our way. The Press Room guys, Ian and Dave, know by now to just let me get on with it until it blows over.

But after the Derby game I collared a couple of lads tapping out some post-match analysis for their Derby readers with a three-minute moan about their side.

Cynical, thuggish, industrial were just a few of the adjectives I used to describe the Rams until one of them knocked the wind out of my sails in an instant. :lol:

10 minutes ago, True Ram said:

It's very quiet on here is everyone getting nervous before the big  match  

Absolutely. 

It's two poor football teams meeting in a game historically never blessed with a great spectacle. I am a natural pessimist so expect a defeat, I'm just hoping we don't lose and kickstart their season.

2 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

Absolutely. 

It's two poor football teams meeting in a game historically never blessed with a great spectacle. I am a natural pessimist so expect a defeat, I'm just hoping we don't lose and kickstart their season.

Sorry to disagree with you but I think it's time somebody got a thumping and I think this will be the game that will wake the rams up and we will go on a 7 match unbeaten run 

2 minutes ago, True Ram said:

Sorry to disagree with you but I think it's time somebody got a thumping and I think this will be the game that will wake the rams up and we will go on a 7 match unbeaten run 

Some thought the thumping of Hull was going to do that...

hi all

Long time no speak but given what's happening this weekend I thought id pop by and say hi.

Always hard to know what to expect in a derby especially first game after an international break. Personally im pleased with how things are going with a manager that wants to play the type of football that excites.

Hopefully he's sorted out our defence otherwise it could be a goal fest.

Either way its always been about rebuilding this season for me. Apart from the odd moron that thinks we should be top 6 I think as an whole we are all happy with what we are seeing.

7 minutes ago, stoners said:

hi all

Long time no speak but given what's happening this weekend I thought id pop by and say hi.

Always hard to know what to expect in a derby especially first game after an international break. Personally im pleased with how things are going with a manager that wants to play the type of football that excites.

Hopefully he's sorted out our defence otherwise it could be a goal fest.

Either way its always been about rebuilding this season for me. Apart from the odd moron that thinks we should be top 6 I think as an whole we are all happy with what we are seeing.

hi Stoners

Long time no speak but given what's happening this weekend I thought id pop by and reply

Always hard to know what to expect in a derby especially first game after an international break. Personally im pissed off with how things are going with a manager that wants to play the type of football that bores me rigid.

Hopefully he's sorted out our midfield  otherwise it could be a disaster.

Either way its always been about rebuilding this season for me. Apart from the odd moron that thinks we should be top 6 I think as an whole we are all unsure  with what we are seeing.

Hi Stoners,

I'm glad the gumpen hoards are still in the optimistic phase of the season, after a second international break as well.

Yes, you can't predict these things, although with a rowett team you can take an educated guess about our approach.

I think its safe to say, I won't give a toss as long as your lot get beat fair n square. Or unfair and un square tbh.

Archived