Where is Sam?

loweman2

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

promisedThat is interesting.

Pushed out by Mel? I'd give that a high chance. What would be interesting is to know why (although I doubt the full story will ever come out in public).

To speculate:

Steve McClaren was advocated by Rush both times I believe. Could that have factored in his "time off"

Player recruitment - how much influence did Rush have with agents and players coming in/out and is he in any way "blamed" for the deals done?

Has he not brought in the commercial deals that were expectef/promised?

Failed to get CM back in January despite a lot of pressure from the DCFC end?

Rush is fed up / wanting out?

Rush has a better offer but not closed it yet?

Well the players have had plenty of time off this season, only fair Sam has some time off.

Unless the DET have more info they are withholding it does look a bit clicky, misses a game, club say he's having time off = speculation over his future. 

Didn't the speculation only start from this article as I've not seen or heard anything mentioned before?

Just now, David said:

Well the players have had plenty of time off this season, only fair Sam has some time off.

Unless the DET have more info they are withholding it does look a bit clicky, misses a game, club say he's having time off = speculation over his future. 

Didn't the speculation only start from this article as I've not seen or heard anything mentioned before?

Have we broken the speculation?

I've never got the love-in for him myself, it's like we've measured how well he's done by what bring in commercially.

Thought the writing was on the wall when the lap of appreciation was missing a sponsor.

Archived