Where is Sam?

loweman2

In the school holidays,pal and his wife took the grandkids to igors at pride park,Sam rush was at a table with some chaps,rush was Efing and blinding every other word angry at something.One chap from another table went across and had a go at him and said he would put a complaint in to mel about him.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In MM's interview he says him and GR have spoken candidly about everything and also that GR has final say on signings, we also know GR is close to Nigel Clough so is it safe to assume that GR might not want SR behind the scenes getting too involved in future signings?

Or has he just gone on holiday? He's not ill cuz I'm at the Royal Derby with Quinsy and I've not seen him :lol:

14 minutes ago, swiftur said:

In the school holidays,pal and his wife took the grandkids to igors at pride park,Sam rush was at a table with some chaps,rush was Efing and blinding every other word angry at something.One chap from another table went across and had a go at him and said he would put a complaint in to mel about him.

Calling bullshit on this one

2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

If Sam left would we notice any difference?. 

Sam Rush leaving Derby would surely be the least important news ever.

I dont agree, i think he is a very important part and hope he stays, if he does i hope its for the right reasons and with our blessings, but i hope he stays 

It was only a matter of time.

no-one can work with Mel long term.

maybe the darren bent contract clause sparked it.

strange comments in the match prog re Rowett

"if i've got an issue with him then we talk about it and vice versa if he has got an issue with me"

if we have (confrontation) its been more so over a bit of banter rather than anything of actual substance"

"if he thinks you are out of order he will just tell you".

ye gods....he's only been here a few weeks.

P.s. Only 8 photos of Mel in the match programme. 

1 hour ago, RamNut said:

It was only a matter of time.

no-one can work with Mel long term.

maybe the darren bent contract clause sparked it.

strange comments in the match prog re Rowett

"if i've got an issue with him then we talk about it and vice versa if he has got an issue with me"

if we have (confrontation) its been more so over a bit of banter rather than anything of actual substance"

"if he thinks you are out of order he will just tell you".

ye gods....he's only been here a few weeks.

P.s. Only 8 photos of Mel in the match programme. 

No one can work with Mel Long term > 

lol lol lol 

Well who do you suggest then for DCFC ? 

Any ideas ? 

Not sure if been mentioned, but Sam Rush was at Athletic Club supportive to his daughter. Any parents would do anyway. Good on Sam for that one.?

55 minutes ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Not sure if been mentioned, but Sam Rush was at Athletic Club supportive to his daughter. Any parents would do anyway. Good on Sam for that one.?

I watched a French movie last nite .. 

A NEW GIRLFRIEND ... by  Francois Ozon

I liked it :thumbsup:

Hopefully it's not a personal/ health/ family issue most importantly. 

With regards to whether SR is actually good at his job or not truth is we'll never know because it's one of those roles that from the outside which we don't know exactly what he directly decides. eg

Signing stadium name rights deal with a company which clearly didn't work out and yet to replace- Is that on SR or on MM and other directors? We'll never know

Offering older player(s) option to extend their contract for 12months on high wages- was that on SR or manager(s) or MM, probably SR but don't know

The over spending to which MM referred in his interview in todays program- Probably managers, SR and MM all have to take responsibility. 

Influence on managerial appointments, including pushing for Mac return- again we don't know who suggested who but MM would take that one I think

Other commercial deals- We'll never know

Loaning CM out without return clause- Pearson clearly wanted him gone, personally I've said only loaning him out when manager clearly wanted him gone was smart so whoever that was takes credit not blame imo

26 minutes ago, CornwallRam said:

Someone at the BBC playing with visual hints. Looks like Rush has been 'shown the door' to me.

Just something seems like if this was something other than he's been forced out, the tone would be different "taking a well earned leave" "Has a personal situation which the club understand"...just "gone, no comment"

Archived