Derby County v Huddersfield Town

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has reminded me why I don't have Sky and I only buy a Now TV pass for when we're playing. The comments they come out with make you wonder what game they're actually watching. It's usually the 'guest' commentator to be fair, and that's usually the ex-pro 'expert' which is almost always Don Goodman. "Derby don't deserve the point." Really? It's been a dreadful game, we've been ****, Huddersfield have been ****. They even said that Huddersfield haven't had a shot since the 9th minute when they scored. When a team is happy to sit back and see it out the entire game, you can't have any sympathy if they don't win.

Huddersfield attacked us until they scored and just dealt with us comfortably until we scored. If it was possible for both teams to get zero points from a game, this would be the perfect example.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

This has reminded me why I don't have Sky and I only buy a Now TV pass for when we're playing. The comments they come out with make you wonder what game they're actually watching. It's usually the 'guest' commentator to be fair, and that's usually the ex-pro 'expert' which is almost always Don Goodman. "Derby don't deserve the point." Really? It's been a dreadful game, we've been ****, Huddersfield have been ****. They even said that Huddersfield haven't had a shot since the 9th minute when they scored. When a team is happy to sit back and see it out the entire game, you can't have any sympathy if they don't win.

Huddersfield attacked us until they scored and just dealt with us comfortably until we scored. If it was possible for both teams to get zero points from a game, this would be the perfect example.

Sums up how I feel perfectly. Possibly the worst game of football I've watched this season.

Archived