Derby County v Huddersfield Town

Gritstone Ram

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The team should give it 100% still.

Those that can't be ars*d to run their socks off now should be shown the door.

I still have to work a couple of hours extra to pay for the tickets.

No reason why we shouldn't test Huddersfield,I would expect us to edge a tight game.

Not sure now is the right time to bring any youngsters in,I just can't make my mind up on that one.

I want the first team to squad to earn their place for next season,not many of them have done enough so far.

Just seen the highlights of Hudders vs Preston - a header from a corner and a diagonal cross-field pass, cross then tap in. I think we may concede against them but they let in some poor goals too. 

It's difficult to know how we'll react to yesterday's mauling... when we were thoroughly outplayed by Leeds (A) and Norwich (A) we had the FA Cup matches immediately afterwards to take our minds off it. And after Brighton (A) we had the sacking. I doubt if we'll be having either of these distractions this time so who knows how the lads will respond?

1 hour ago, Gritters said:

I would go ..

Carson

Baird Keogh Pearce Olsson 

Johnson Hughes 

Ince Vydra Russell 

Nugent (if fit)

Put Lowe and possibly Christie (I know Baird has been great but he isn't the future so i'd like to see Christie under Rowett) and that would be my selection

BIG Suprise Card Display by 1884 for this one.

I get to guess first what it is, as the last display was a dodgy looking arrow pointing horizontal, up the way, suggesting we were going up, I reckon this time it will be a dodgy looking arrow pointing vertical, stating we are ermm going sideways!

Up The Rams.

And anyway the Championship is the place to be and you've got to be in it to win it!

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/what-s-being-planed-at-pride-park-on-monday/story-30272712-detail/story.html

2 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I get to guess first what it is, as the last display was a dodgy looking arrow pointing horizontal, up the way, suggesting we were going up, I reckon this time it will be a dodgy looking arrow pointing horizontal, stating we are ermm going sideways!

Up The Rams.

And anyway the Championship is the place to be and you've got to be in it to win it!

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/what-s-being-planed-at-pride-park-on-monday/story-30272712-detail/story.html

I'm guessing it spells out SOS, or maybe GAZ.

4 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I get to guess first what it is, as the last display was a dodgy looking arrow pointing horizontal, up the way, suggesting we were going up, I reckon this time it will be a dodgy looking arrow pointing horizontal, stating we are ermm going sideways!

Up The Rams.

What could it spell?

Useless ******?

**** off to Nottingham?

*******?

Goal this way?

Olsson tackle?

Or even we want sausages?

PistoldPete2

assuming nugent is out...

Carson
Christie Keogh Baird Lowe
Johnson Hughes Bryson
Russell Bent Ince

Tough on Vydra but he works best with Nugent and unfortunatly I dont think he will be fit.

Either Bent up top or you could try Vydra up top with Hughes or Butterfield behind with a few others tried out like Camara etc.

Something Like:

Most teams who use the 4-2-3-1 use it with a playmaker in No. 10. and not necessarily a pacey CF. Leeds - Hernandez, H'field - Mooy, Spurs - Ali, and most teams playing the formation. Would be interesting to see. 

Or there is the Bent/Vydra combo that could just be utilised.

58f27b829a437.jpg 

Archived