Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do feel sorry for Steve. 

If he's to do anything here it's gonna have to be with a completely new  team .. he can't do anything with this one.. 

I was angry after the Villa match but I accepted the season was over and now just feel sorry for him .. 

7 minutes ago, Hollybush said:

Get McClaren gone

It's not McClaren who isn't scoring or creating chances. The players have to shoulder a fair proportion of the blame too.

What about all the backroom staff?Should they all go too? We were all happy with how everything was until after new year.

We are on a run not dissimilar to Liverpool who have a world class manager in Klopp and players we could only dream of. It happens.

McClaren needs time, a close/pre season and a transfer window or two to start getting thing right.

This season is now officially a write off. Like I said before, it happens. It's football. Get over it and lets move on to the next game and hope they turn the corner. 

2 minutes ago, GenBr said:

McClaren slammed his water bottle into the side of the tunnel apparently - sounds like the players are going to get a hammering after that shower.

Forest is coming up soon - they usually like to give us 3 points these days.

I hope so we need them.

8 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Maybe not, but the performances and the results recently have been dire. I didn't expect top six upon his return, but I expected us to be playing a damn sight better by now and at least competing toward the top eight. He's had more of a chance than Pearson had now, and the last run of form has been worse than his time in charge. People need to not let what he achieved last time blind their judgements, if his name was Nigel clough, there would be far more calls for a sacking now.

Why would any sane fan call for his sacking? We were 22nd when Mac took over with 6 points from 9 games. 

To reach the playoffs we'd need around 76 points, so for Mac it would have been (after Cardiff and Reading) 66 points from 35 games. Thats automatic form...

So you were expecting us to go on near automatic form for the rest of the season, considering we are minus Martin, Hendrick and Forsyth?

Cant you see how unbalanced our side is, and as a result how unrealistic your expectations are? Pearson left us in a mess, one which can't be undone until thos summer.

Blaming Mac or suggesting he should be walking the tightrope is ridiculous. 

After 34 games we already cannot not reach our final points total of 2013-14

9 points off our tally of last season after 34 games

Worse record last 11 games than 1st 11 games of the season under Pearson

At least we are still top half :blink:

A bit random I know :lol:

You have to ask how the hell Mel Morris ever made a dime , his recruitment is nothing short of appalling, why the fork did he re-employ a manager who choked the last time he was here and who even admitted after the Rotherham and Huddersfield games that season that he didn't know how to stop what was happening.

Sam Rush has overseen the embarrassment over Clement and Pearsons short reigns and the ridiculous pursuit of Martin this Jan yet he still retains his job.

Time to make some right decisions starting with a bullet for Mac, there's one thing worse than angry entitlement in fans and that is disinterested apathy. We have been here before on many occasions before and you'll find that if it wasn't for the boos in the stadium there'd be no atmosphere at all, I don't care how good a supporter someone claims to be they won't stand there singing and clapping if they're being served up the garbage that we are currently seeing

Archived