Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Mcclaren must go imo, doesn't appear to have a clue how to sort this out, much like he couldn't in 2014/15. His teams can only play one way, when things aren't going right there's no option to sort it

You're joking right? 

22 minutes ago, GerryDaly said:

Really looking forward to Stevie Macs' post match interview and summary... I find them so uplifting.

Don't you start... Especially in another thread. 

19 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

McClaren hasnt been given a chance to play his way with his players.

No manager in the world would get our lot to the playoffs considering the starting position.

Ridiculous to suggest we should get rid of him. 

Some of fans need to wake up. Mac in all day long an give it a proper go next season.

19 minutes ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

Has David Nugent got a 50p shaped head. How many chances does he need to score for us, never had a problem scoring against us did he ?

You do realised that it's Nugent first start for DCFC? 

18 minutes ago, Hollybush said:

Get McClaren gone

Dear oh dear.

17 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Sack the fans.

Oh Tombo I so bloody wish we could. 

15 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

We don't get late goals

We do sometimes oh well. 

13 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Kodjia scored again today, to think we were close to getting him in the summer

Don't think we've ever bidded him at all? He's not that good. 

13 minutes ago, Topram said:

Vydra was excellent when he came on, did more than most in his minutes, another defeat somehow 

Let's hope our fans give him some 'support' from now on though. ??

10 minutes ago, jono said:

Well that's me having a grade A sulk..... until Saturday morning.

Jono just keep smiling and at least we're not Forest lol. :lol:

10 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Ouch. Another loss to a bottom 3 team... don't think our players use weights in the gym. Lee Grant must be chuffed to bits getting a transfer from this shower. Why have we signed players like Anya, Vydra and others... 

Maybe ask the club? 

9 minutes ago, 86 points said:

Kodija - 11 goals 25 appearances

Bent - 11 goals 23 appearances

Kodija bought for £14 million

Jesus wept...........

Boom I know who I'd have in the team all day long. No brainer. 

7 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Yes and Bent wasn't picked today. Makes sense when you're short of goals to drop your top scorer.

Or he's injured. 

5 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

Wasn't benty injured?

Yes correct. 

Just now, dantheram said:

Time for Judas to depart. Rowett in. 

Oh dear... 

21 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I've always pegged myself as a happy clapper, I'm thinking of an elective double amputation above the elbow ATM.

If you find a decent and relatively inexpensive surgeon, do share his details please @reveldevil

11 minutes ago, dantheram said:

Time for Judas to depart. Rowett in. 

Time to take your dress off

2 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

I wouldn't be to critical at the mo. He's in that first season back from and ACL injury, I've been expecting him to drop off a bit and his form has dipped with the team's, so he's not alone. 

Agreed! So rest him, bring him off the bench, give him every other game, whatever?

Ive got an Audi R8 in the garage, but with a wheel missing. So I reckon the wife's Fiesta would beat me in a race! 

.......I haven't by the way,....the R8.......just makin a point........it's a 10year old Mondeo.......and its about fecked........still, done me proud over the years........crap colour though.........like a rusty bronze........with tints!

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Like a 442 kind of formation? 

Can't be any worse that what we're doing at the moment. 

I'd play 433 with one winger and a strike partnership.

3 midfielders is ok, but we don't need a don masson.

never did.

4 minutes ago, The Arch Deacon said:

Agreed! So rest him, bring him off the bench, give him every other game, whatever?

Ive got an Audi R8 in the garage, but with a wheel missing. So I reckon the wife's Fiesta would beat me in a race! 

.......I haven't by the way,....the R8.......just makin a point........it's a 10year old Mondeo.......and its about fecked........still, done me proud over the years........crap colour though.........like a rusty bronze........with tints!

10 years lol....thats nearly new.

i've got a 12 year old and a 23 year old.

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

The wrist-slashing on nights like this makes me think I've signed in to the Forest forum by mistake.

I'm no wrist slasher but something's wrong and I hope Steve has an idea of what needs to be done now or over the summer. 

2 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

He needs at least the summer to build what he wants, and ship out the serial failures. However, he really needs to learn to adapt quickly. He seems to take forever to cotton on that something isn't working.  

Can you see them shipping out 8+ players though and bringing 8 in , I can't who would buy them , if he is going to stick with 433 , is mel going to let Anya , Vydra , go for nothing  and who wants Russell , Ollsen , Christe , two of Bryson, Johnson, Butterfield , or Shackell plus paying off Bent/ Baird , that is a clear out god we could get rid of so many bang average players its frightening

And can we trust anyone at the club to identify the right targets

Archived