Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Angry Ram said:

Blimey, did your account get Hacked?

Well ffs it's one thing when the opposition are battering you, but according to RD it was like a training session in the 1st half. The starting 11 should be good enough to 'trouble' Blackburn.

Just now, Bris Vegas said:

Why should he be fighting for his job?

Well Brisbane... i am suggesting that in light of recent performances, including tonights, that our manager's position might be considered by some to be under threat. You're a football man... I'm sure you're aware that sometimes manager lose their jobs when results are not going their way.

The fact that our performance tonight was again (by all accounts) abject, and after conceding a goal, i felt that he might be worried a little about the perception of the watching owners.

Just now, Ram a lamb a ding dong said:

This is absolute dross. Christie must go. Since hes come back in to the team Incey has dropped right off.

It's because he gets in his way and he is too slow thinking. There was a moment near the start of this match where Christie couldn't decide what to do so Ince stopped his run and then Christie just passed it to Blackburn. 

1 minute ago, Parsnip said:

Well Brisbane... i am suggesting that in light of recent performances, including tonights, that our manager's position might be considered by some to be under threat. You're a football man... I'm sure you're aware that sometimes manager lose their jobs when results are not going their way.

The fact that our performance tonight was again (by all accounts) abject, and after conceding a goal, i felt that he might be worried a little about the perception of the watching owners.

It's a fair point......Hopefully not but Mel's not one for putting up with this sort of run for long is he.

Just now, Parsnip said:

And having been adamant that he knew what needed doing.

I hope this isn't it!

1 minute ago, GenBr said:

It's because he gets in his way and he is too slow thinking. There was a moment near the start of this match where Christie couldn't decide what to do so Ince stopped his run and then Christie just passed it to Blackburn. 

He's an athlete, but doesn't have a footballing brain. It's like putting Dwayne Chambers at right back. He's go past a few players but he'd be ****. 

Archived