Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Millenniumram said:

Mcclaren must go imo, doesn't appear to have a clue how to sort this out, much like he couldn't in 2014/15. His teams can only play one way, when things aren't going right there's no option to sort it

Given the recent complaints on the subject, I'm finding it very difficult to not just rudely shut down opinions I disagree with and leave sarcastic/insulting remarks.

So with that, I'll just say I have never disagreed with anything more in my entire life. Nobody has ever said something which I find to be so blatantly wrong as what you have said. This is probably the most I have ever disagreed with anything in my life and there's no hyperbole about that.

There... That was friendly wasn't it?

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Mcclaren must go imo, doesn't appear to have a clue how to sort this out, much like he couldn't in 2014/15. His teams can only play one way, when things aren't going right there's no option to sort it

But Steve told us himself he knows the problem and how to fix it. 

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

McClaren hasnt been given a chance to play his way with his players.

No manager in the world would get our lot to the playoffs considering the starting position.

Ridiculous to suggest we should get rid of him. 

Maybe not, but the performances and the results recently have been dire. I didn't expect top six upon his return, but I expected us to be playing a damn sight better by now and at least competing toward the top eight. He's had more of a chance than Pearson had now, and the last run of form has been worse than his time in charge. People need to not let what he achieved last time blind their judgements, if his name was Nigel clough, there would be far more calls for a sacking now.

4 minutes ago, Tombo said:

Given the recent complaints on the subject, I'm finding it very difficult to not just rudely shut down opinions I disagree with and leave sarcastic/insulting remarks.

So with that, I'll just say I have never disagreed with anything more in my entire life. Nobody has ever said something which I find to be so blatantly wrong as what you have said. This is probably the most I have ever disagreed with anything in my life and there's no hyperbole about that.

There... That was friendly wasn't it?

You nasty bast'ard - he was only sayin! 

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

2 minutes ago, Hollybush said:

Get McClaren gone

Archived