Blackburn Rovers v Derby County

AmericanRam

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MrsRam said:

Who has an actual clue?  you?

Are you saying people aren't 'fans' if they criticise something that they see? Like him getting a fat new contract whilst not even playing for us,  

Wouldn't go down very well in my office.

I don't blame him for signing it btw, just so as you know but let's not feel sorry for him. 

Not me and almost certainly not you either.

All fans are free to criticise - it's those who spout rubbish as though it was hard fact that I was aiming my comment at.

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah for interviews we need Pearson back, that's two fits...why did we ever get rid.

Because he wanted to shake the place up and move the club forward, whereas SM can get away with playing it safe and trot out the same excuses about luck. You make your own luck in football, and SM has to be one of the luckiest in his managerial, coaching career to keep coming back to Derby, who will keep on falling for his wishy washiness.

Just now, Inverurie Ram said:

Because he wanted to shake the place up and move the club forward, whereas SM can get away with playing it safe and trot out the same excuses about luck. You make your own luck in football, and SM has to be one of the luckiest in his managerial, coaching career to keep coming back to Derby, who will keep on falling for his wishy washiness.

He did that alright, to the tune of having to leave before it all came out in public. 

1 minute ago, mrdave85 said:

He did that alright, to the tune of having to leave before it all came out in public. 

What like Paul Clement and The Derby Way. You'll be telling me next that SM probably didn't cheat or lie to his beloved family whilst leading the national side or is that just made up stories in the press. I suppose if any of it's true, they all have something in common, and they all probably think with something other than their brains, which surely isn't The Derby Way or is it?

6 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

What like Paul Clement and The Derby Way. You'll be telling me next that SM probably didn't cheat or lie to his beloved family whilst leading the national side or is that just made up stories in the press. I suppose if any of it's true, they all have something in common, and they all probably think with something other than their brains, which surely isn't The Derby Way or is it?

Oh that was probably b******* :ph34r:.

I personally think if it wasn't for what happened Pearson might still have been around, or at the very least gotten longer. Our terrible form under him couldn't have lasted forever. 

10 hours ago, Seth's left foot said:

I'll book my holiday for May now <_<

Time to use the squad, what exactly are Blackman, Vydra and Camara going to bring to the team next season?

I know I'm going to get slaughtered for this but Vydra should be given a chance alongside Nugent. He can do a job for us, I'm sure there's a player there and I think Mac has worked out how and where to play him now. In any case, if we tried to offload him now we'd be swallowing for up to to £4-5 million not to mention future FFP considerations. Let's be sure before we take the leap.

Archived