FAC Round 4 - Leicester (H)

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

Did you see Pool's line up? We could probably play without LB (we should save them for league) and still win easily.

Doubt he would have fielded such a weakened lineup but Leicester at home mmmmmmmmmm

1 minute ago, Doodle said:

I live in Leicestershire too. All my mates are Leicester this is a good draw for me. And it's definitely Winnable 

Right on the border me, already getting the text messages, serious banter on this one. Could be fun in Ashby, day of the game.

Always despised Fester as a club. The play-off final, the dodgy administration debacle (did they ever pay off the ambulance service?) the smug Lineker, them bloody vuvuzela fake noise-making wavy things.

They've had their brief moment in the sunshine.

Back to the shade for them, go on, clear off.

2-0 

PistoldPete2
19 minutes ago, RamFan13 said:

Could this be on tv maybe?? 

Hope not... We always used to lose to Leicester on TV... Even before they were any good.

18 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Its terrible. See what ticket prices are like before I decide. Big away following though.

Depends on where you see the Derby vs Leicester rivalry in the rankings. Leeds has usually trumped Leicester for me, with Forest being the big rivalry. But with us playing Leeds loads in recent years, sharing a division with them, Leicester has picked up a bit.

Firstly, I've got to silence all of these "Leicester fans" who appeared out of the woodwork since they won the league. People who didn't even like football before have suddenly taken an interest because they lived in Leicester once for about a year and so they've always had Fox blood in their veins.

Secondly, they won the bleeding Championship after well and truly sausageting us at the King Prawn Bowl with Nugent well and truly taking the piss. We now have Nugent in our side. That signalled a league double over us and they even knocked us out of the League Cup that year. We haven't played them since then and they've gone on to be Premier League champions. We can't leave the record like that, no matter how tenuous the rivalry.

Thirdly, they're responsible for Nigel Pearson being a thing. They created that beast and then allowed him to be unleashed on us. We must have vengeance. 

Not to patronise you Tony, but as a relatively new fan, maybe you've not had time to become fully acquainted with the bin-dippers. Just go to this game and believe me it won't take long to see why they need knocking down a peg.

Love it. Can't wait for this one.

Archived