• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Err ram io said:

If we assume that it will be a TV game:

How about a pundit panel of players who have played for both teams in the past:

How about 

Sav Robbie  (Slight Derby bias)

Chris Powell (unlikely to be released by DCFC for media duties?!)

(So forget CP...)

Any other suggestions? 

Martin ONeil is a good pundit. (I think..but very pro Leicester )..has Nigel Clough sufficient clout to balance him or should we start looking at our ex's to stand up to M. (Apart from NP obviously )...

Shilts? 

If it's on TV ??@@!!

Sturridge!

This is like playing Sheffield Wednesday and we all class that as a local Derby.

Anybody that says this isn't a local Derby are just trying to wind them up. This is bigger than the Forest game because we have a chance of beating a local team who are Champions of the Premier League.

Anybody on this forum not bothered about going to this game if the ticket prices are £20?

21 hours ago, reveldevil said:

I'd give it 5 minutes till they're singing 'Champions of England, you'll never sing that'.

I seem to remember Blackburn??? singing something similar about 10 years ago.

Got a resounding "stand up if you've won it twice" back at them from the East Stand.

Tickled me.

4 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

This is like playing Sheffield Wednesday and we all class that as a local Derby.

Anybody that says this isn't a local Derby are just trying to wind them up. This is bigger than the Forest game because we have a chance of beating a local team who are Champions of the Premier League.

Anybody on this forum not bothered about going to this game if the ticket prices are £20?

I wont be going if it is 20.

8 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

l'll be there at 20. I think that is a fair amount. I may sneak up to 25 but I don't know yet. Anything over 25 and its a no. Even if it's 26. Principle.

10 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

There were also rumours of a call girl who committed suicied, with Gary Lineker allegedly being a party in the aftermath. Being careful of not to openly state something that could be libellous. I don't know whether you've heard this @Ewe Ram?

Not something I've heard 

1 hour ago, admira said:

www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/01/10/five-fa-cup-fourth-round-ties-should-tv-five-think-will-picked

Derby vs Lestah is top pick in their poll. 21% want to see it.

Archived