FAC Round 4 - Leicester (H)

Animal is a Ram

6 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Right on the border me, already getting the text messages, serious banter on this one. Could be fun in Ashby, day of the game.

My phones not stopped either. No lose for us. Get beat and there is no disgrace. Win and we've beat the champions. Full house I reckon just hope it's not lunch time Sunday

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Livid said:

Well we (Leicester) have an away game at Burnley on the Tuesday, 31st, so can't see it being moved to the Sunday. 

Well we (Derby) have an away game at Ipswich on the Tuesday, 31st, but I doubt tv will take that into account. It will be whether they can fit us in when they've divvied up Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea.

35 minutes ago, Tony Le Mesmer said:

Its terrible. See what ticket prices are like before I decide. Big away following though.

great draw

How can we lose ?

The last thing the foxes needed 

Maybe you should go back york, T  ?

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

We'll we (Derby) have an away game at Ipswich on the Tuesday, 31st, but I doubt tv will take that into account. It will be whether they can fit us in when they've divvied up Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Now I've checked a near full PL and Championship fixture list on the Tuesday after an FA Cup weekend, genius!

3 minutes ago, Doodle said:

Horrible place to take a kid as an away fan. Atmosphere is vicious 

Vicious? how so?

5 minutes ago, Livid said:

Well we (Leicester) have an away game at Burnley on the Tuesday, 31st, so can't see it being moved to the Sunday. 

Wednesday games usually see matches moved to Sunday not tuesday

8 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I'd give it 20 seconds.

Can we sing "You'll never win it again, you'll never win it again" or "Stick your Spurs flag up your @rse"?

xn8aig.jpg

to be fair its pretty annoying seeing Spurs fans act like they are a massive club when if there were anywhere other than London they'd be irrelevant

Archived