Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think this guy on twitter is spot on..... should wait for Kennys judgement.

Speaks a lot of sense on Twitter this Andy fellow. 

Just now, Mafiabob said:

Think this guy on twitter is spot on..... should wait for Kennys judgement.

Speaks a lot of sense on Twitter this Andy fellow. 

Brilliant Mafia :lol:

Touted Hourihane for a while. I would definitely prefer him. Hes younger, fitter, has better movement and more direct.

Lansbury would make sense as the more attack-minded midfielder of a midfield three, but I just think he is a luxury player who doesn't cover enough ground when out of possession.

With Martin likely to come back, having him and Lansbury in the same team won't be too good in terms of forward pressing.

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Very good footballer. 

I don't know how anyone can say different, he's always been revered as one of the best in the league.

Forest fans will largely agree that his ability is without question, also. Butterfield hasn't been at it this season, so he slips straight in the first team for me.

Agree with all that

i couldn't give a monkeys if he's a cheating diving red dog.

hes a good footballer, influential and a leader hence he's their captain.

He will improve us, and so what's in the past is in the past. 

For the record though I don't think we'll get him. 

Even the mad clown falwaz won't have his last action as owner be selling star player and captain to us and if it's post takeover the new owners will throw big money at him to stay as an easy way of getting the fans on side early doors 

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Touted Hourihane for a while. I would definitely prefer him. Hes younger, fitter, has better movement and more direct.

Lansbury would make sense as the more attack-minded midfielder of a midfield three, but I just think he is a luxury player who doesn't cover enough ground when out of possession.

With Martin likely to come back, having him and Lansbury in the same team won't be too good in terms of forward pressing.

Can see where you're coming from, I just think it's a straight swop for Bryson kinda player..... wonder what the midfield pecking order would be.....

8 minutes ago, feisty said:

Sky sports (dorsett) just tweeted "#watfordfc will match #dcfc bid of £2.5m for #nffc Henri Lansbury. Player prefers move to Prem but new Forest owners still keen to keep him."

So he's off to watford

Won't be in too much of a rush to go there if he saw them playing earlier this afternoon.

But there again, if he watched us yesterday he won't come here either!

11 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

The annoying thing about Hourihane would be that, assuming he were to take Butters place in the team, Huddersfield wanted him a year ago to replace Butters.

They'd take a lower fee from a different club rather than sell to us, I'm certain of that.

If the reports are true and our bid of 2.5m has been rejected with Watford matching it, I wouldn't be surprised if theirs is accepted.

Regardless of who Lansbury goes to, Forest become weaker and you just know the money won't be reinvested into the team. He's a good player and I'd like I'm here but if not, I won't be heartbroken.

Archived