Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I don't expect to sign Lansbury, but it's great bullying forest when they are down on their arses.

It is a very interesting tactic publicising the offer, maybe there is another target and this a smoke and mirrors bid.

Why don't you ask Mackworth Ram? Your god awaits your question :thumbsup:

45 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

So is it up to fawaz to accept or reject or the new owners. I'm confused. 

Fawaz has liaised with the new owners who have advised Fawaz to reject. See Nottingham Post. Nobody accepts the first bid. Watford will probably get Lansbury now I should think. He won't be the sole Derby target. 

Didnt we bid on another CM at the time of our interest in Butterfield? Pretty sure Huddersfield played hard ball so we bid for someone else to hurry Huddersfield along...cant remember who though?

Maybe the public bid of Lansbury is to push along a bid for someone else which isnt out in public yet?

I think it's just our way of saying "Happy New Year" to the gumps, opening a suitcase full of cash in front of Fridgy and saying in best Jim Bowen voce, "Let's take a look at what you could have won".

2 minutes ago, eddie said:

I think it's just our way of saying "Happy New Year" to the gumps, opening a suitcase full of cash in front of Fridgy and saying in best Jim Bowen voce, "Let's take a look at what you could have won".

You can't beat a bit of Bully Sir....Stay out of the black and into the red...you get nothing on here for 2 in a bed...:mellow:

14 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Didnt we bid on another CM at the time of our interest in Butterfield? Pretty sure Huddersfield played hard ball so we bid for someone else to hurry Huddersfield along...cant remember who though?

Maybe the public bid of Lansbury is to push along a bid for someone else which isnt out in public yet?

Dale Stevens from Brighton I think was touted a bit at the time.

Interesting one for Lansbury - Watford in the prem(currently) but likely to sack another manager in the next few weeks or days even, yes they have a huge injury list so is he wanted as a spare ultimately ? 

or Derby - local rivals but steady well organised and getting ready to have a major go next season if unable to this season, maybe the dogs won't sell this season or he sits it out with a pre contract agreement with us

intresting next few days coming up.

46 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I don't expect to sign Lansbury, but it's great bullying forest when they are down on their arses.

It is a very interesting tactic publicising the offer, maybe there is another target and this a smoke and mirrors bid.

It's a good job they've rejected the bid then or we've have had to sign him and miss out on our real target 

5 minutes ago, Rampage said:

One thing is for certain - Maclaren knows his targets and is not hanging about.

Bryson and Shackell to go?

GIven their wages, if they do go it'll be loans and subsidised wages.  And we won't loan Shackell out. We need CB cover

16 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

It's a good job they've rejected the bid then or we've have had to sign him and miss out on our real target 

Maybe we know how much they want for him and offered below that knowing full well it will be rejected.

Archived