Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

5 minutes ago, mickram said:

Isn't Fawaz a personal friend of Mel ? Seen from Forest forums that the buyer values Lansbury at 2.25 million - interesting that a bid of 2.5 million now seems to be out in the public domain.

I really really really doubt this!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gerry Daly said:

I fully expect him to sign. Rush and Mel don't lose out on many do they. 'Discussions' will surely have been had before the bid was made and deliberately made public

I think we will also sign a much better player than Russell to play wide left and get Chris Martin back and be formidable in the second half of the season

They do indeed usually get their man, but not when it's a Forest player. Antonio went on strike after our bid/interest in him was made public and Fawaz tweeted he would never sell anyone to Derby and as we all know, Antonio then went onto West Ham. The abuse Fawaz has received recently from his own fans may have caused him to change his stance on never selling to Derby, but I doubt it. 

14 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Uh oh... it looks like Reggie is launching a last minute attempt to foil our attempts to get Lansbury.

Vsbtcc9l.jpg

Let's hope Reggie and his 24 followers don't convince Henri to stay with their thunderous 10th minute applause.

1 minute ago, leamram said:

Let's hope Reggie and his 24 followers don't convince Henri to stay with their thunderous 10th minute applause.

That's a good half of the trent end though isn't it? Fan power.

Just now, Cam the Ram said:

They do indeed usually get their man, but not when it's a Forest player. Antonio went on strike after our bid/interest in him was made public and Fawaz tweeted he would never sell anyone to Derby and as we all know, Antonio then went onto West Ham. The abuse Fawaz has received recently from his own fans may have caused him to change his stance on never selling to Derby, but I doubt it. 

Yes but the recent(ish) sale of Burke shows they are now inclined to pocket the cash. The only thing to scupper this I think is if there is genuine interest from a premiership  club as was the case with Antonio 

4 minutes ago, needles said:

That's a good half of the trent end though isn't it? Fan power.

It's a good job pink seats can't clap.

23 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Uh oh... it looks like Reggie is launching a last minute attempt to foil our attempts to get Lansbury.

Vsbtcc9l.jpg

I like it when people use their hobbies as a username, gives insight into their personality.

2 minutes ago, feisty said:

If I were the new owners coming in;  the surerest way to please nffc fans would be to announcec lansbury won't go to derby. If he comes to us they start on a bad foot. I can't see it

But on the other hand they start with a clean slate if Fawaz does it

12 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

But on the other hand they start with a clean slate if Fawaz does it

But why would he? If he does then either the money goes to the new owners or if fawaz gets it, the new owners reduce their price by 2.5mn as value of assets gone down

37 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

That's not strictly true. I heard from a very, very reliable source at the time (think it was the day before we signed Butterfield) that we had offered Antonio £28k a week and he'd turned it down so I can't imagine he was that desperate to come specifically to us, probably rather just generally to leave... which I can't blame him for :lol:

Archived