Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, sage said:

Don't get your knickers in a twist. I was taking the p1ss out of Forest not you.

Fair enough, fair comment

Just got winded up by some other daft posts on here in the light of our shocking performance in not scoring a bagful against Wigan

Apologies and HNY Sage, Really enjoy your contributions on here

I rather spend some money buying Collymore out of his contract with TalkShite, and make him present programmes on RamsTV!

'Olright, Stan here and welcome to my new regular feature on RamsTV, exploring the car parks of Derbyshire by moonlight'.

12 minutes ago, philc130 said:

Stan doesn't work for Talksport left the same Colin Murray left in protest at the Sun owners taking Talksport over 

Even better, should be enough in the budget to lay on 'Cooking with Collymore' too, a weekly collection of egg based recipes.

Just now, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Hopefully he'll fail the medical. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he's not injured at all.

Pulled out of our game about 30 minutes before kick off and hasn't played since. Contact could have been made already, just waiting on the fee to be agreed for the deal to be done.

PistoldPete2

We ned someone who can score goals from midfield so this would be a good signing. Whether Forest would sell is another matter.

26 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

Just got winded up by some other daft posts on here in the light of our shocking performance in not scoring a bagful against Wigan

You are forgiven.

May the fleas of a thousand camels no longer infest your armpits. 

34 minutes ago, BobbyD said:

Crawler!!!

I fully expect him to sign. Rush and Mel don't lose out on many do they. 'Discussions' will surely have been had before the bid was made and deliberately made public

I think we will also sign a much better player than Russell to play wide left and get Chris Martin back and be formidable in the second half of the season

Archived