Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

DcFc Dyycheee

4 minutes ago, rynny said:

Maybe we know how much they want for him and offered below that knowing full well it will be rejected.

Maybe. Or maybe we thought we might like to buy him so put a bid in. I don't work in the world of football though so don't really know what I'm talking about 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EastHertsRam said:

Hmph, bit tight with your likes I see. 

there, two. I don't know how many you get per day, so have a couple. 

In a 433 we are currently short on CMs, cant see anyone leaving like Bryson other than maybe a loan for Hanson like someone has mentioned.

We havent replaced Hendrick and Thorne is injured, tomorrow shows that with 1 CM out we are short on back ups.

A box to box goal scoring CM (bryson of a few years ago) like Lansbury is a must this transfer window, the Wigan game showed we need a CM to break the lines not just 2 'creative' players.

For me the 3 midfielders in a 433 should consist of a holder (johnson/thorne), creative player (hughes/butterfield) and a runner (bryson) - even more so if we got Martin back

21 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

In a 433 we are currently short on CMs, cant see anyone leaving like Bryson other than maybe a loan for Hanson like someone has mentioned.

We havent replaced Hendrick and Thorne is injured, tomorrow shows that with 1 CM out we are short on back ups.

A box to box goal scoring CM (bryson of a few years ago) like Lansbury is a must this transfer window, the Wigan game showed we need a CM to break the lines not just 2 'creative' players.

For me the 3 midfielders in a 433 should consist of a holder (johnson/thorne), creative player (hughes/butterfield) and a runner (bryson) - even more so if we got Martin back

Agreed. 

Just now, Yani P said:

I see Collymore put his 5p worth in (and to be fair that is about all his views are worth)

I'm sure our owner will sit up and listen to what a wife beater has to say..

He is over changing by about £50 there

If we miss out, I won't mind so much. Still been a bloody good chuckle int'it?

Plenty of doggies with their hearts in their mouth all day. 

Just wait and see a little bit. With all these transfers there is always the merry go round of the bid being rejected and then reports of other clubs being interested and 'preparing' bids - it takes 2 minutes to fax or email a bid - before the matter is finally concluded. Fawaz will pocket the cash just like he did with Burke. He will play along for a little bit first to see if he can get a bit more that's all  

If mr Lansbury wants to sign for Derby county he can do immediately without the red dogs permission- he can sign a pre contract agreement effective from July which will cost us no transfer fee and the red dogs will receive nothing, if that was to happen someone with a brain cell over at the council tip would maybe sell him to us for money this January 

like I said mr Lansbury can solve this very quickly if he actually wants to sign for us.

Archived