DcFc Dyycheee

Henri Lansbury - Signed for Aston Villa

2,332 posts in this topic

Nottingham Forest's arch-rivals Derby County linked with controversial move for Henri Lansbury

The latest club to be linked with a move for Nottingham Forest's Henri Lansbury is none other than the Reds' bitter enemies Derby County!

The Rams are reportedly monitoring the midfielder's contract situation at this end of Brian Clough Way, with The Sun saying Lansbury is open to making the controversial switch.

Out of contract at Forest at the end of this season, Lansbury is thought to be attracting interest from several clubs ahead of the January transfer window.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/nottingham-forest-s-arch-rivals-derby-county-linked-with-controversial-move-for-henri-lansbury/story-30011836-detail/story.html#epjOHhDkFDbTHwou.99

I'd take him as some real competition for Hughes and butterfield, despite him appearing a bit of a knob- maybe turning him from the dark side will make him a more likeable person

Get past his crappy behaviour and he's actually a very good player, better than the majority of what we have in midfield barring Hughes. 

I'd have him here 100%

He is one of those players, maybe a bit like savage and at a stretch Barton (i do mean at a stretch) that you hate as opposition players but when they play for you you see their actions and behaviour as character. I dunno, if we got a bargain i'd not be too upset.

jono likes this