Derby County v Leeds United

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought we were fortunate to win in the end, wouldn't have begrudged Leeds a draw after they dominated the final 20 minutes. 

I maintain Vydra needs to improve. Those last 20 minutes we needed to keep possession, but he kept looking to hit Leeds on the counter and it left us completely open.

He just seems like a livelier Darren Bent. Was like playing with ten men at times.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Thought we were fortunate to win in the end, wouldn't have begrudged Leeds a draw after they dominated the final 20 minutes. 

I maintain Vydra needs to improve. Those last 20 minutes we needed to keep possession, but he kept looking to hit Leeds on the counter and it left us completely open.

He just seems like a livelier Darren Bent. Was like playing with ten men at times.

Mate Vydra was the only one putting pressure on the Leeds back line. Vydra was absolutely nackered at the end because he was doing the work of 3 men as Russell was babysitting Christie and Ince was a lazy *******

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Couldn't you have just let us enjoy the win over Leeds for a little longer 

Archived