Derby County v Leeds United

Bwash_Ram

17 hours ago, Ninos said:

Shackell olsson Thorne Blackman all out (according to mac) everyone else good

I thought shackell had played for under 21s. Anyway if Lowe is fit I will get my first view of him..l hope he's better than Olson. 

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very pleased Lowe is starting, 

olsson hasn't been great of late but I'm glad Mac has put faith in this kid and not just gone with what could be perceived  as an easy/safer option.

tell u what though we don't half have a overkill on forwards,

Martin out on loan, Blackman and Camara not even in the squad and we still have 4 of them on the bench 

2 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Very pleased Lowe is starting, 

olsson hasn't been great of late but I'm glad Mac has put faith in this kid and not just gone with what could be perceived  as an easy/safer option.

tell u what though we don't half have a overkill on forwards,

Martin out on loan, Blackman and Camara not even in the squad and we still have 4 of them on the bench 

It does help that Olsson is out injured so it was either him or Baird :lol: Also Blackman is injured too

I expected Butterfield to start and he is. Him and Hughes will give us the balance and possession of a McClaren team whilst Johnson will be the destroyer in there. No point playing Bryson when there is no-one to hold the ball up for him to make runs into the box so it makes sense. Pleased to see Lowe start with Olsson out injured, who I don't particularly rate highly anyway.

1 minute ago, eddie said:

Pray for valleyram

Je suis Valleyram

Seems like the right team selection given who's available. Not expecting to much to change overnight from the 2 performances under Powell but over the coming months I'm looking forward to seeing what (if anything) a manager who famed for his work on the training ground can do with underperformers like Johnson and Ince. 

Most importantly though its a fresh start! Everyone behind Mac and the boys, COYR!!

11 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Fair enough re Olsson 

don't see where Nicholas gets on the bench fit or not tbh, point stil stands re too many forwards.

We've signed charlie Nicholas? Blimey that will up the average age of the squad.

52 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Olsson is an OK left back for the division, just not as good as Fozzy unfortunately. I was at Cardiff and Lowe was well worth his shirt.

53 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Olsson is an OK left back for the division, just not as good as Fozzy unfortunately. I was at Cardiff and Lowe was well worth his shirt.

What? 45 quid

Archived