The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Toddy: ...so the plan is you buy him now and then sell him to Wolves this summer

Fulham: WHY WOULD WE EVEN DO THAT?!?!

Fulham dont want him even at £6 million...... what a season he has had even his value has dropped off.

5 minutes ago, toddy said:

Fulham dont want him even at £6 million...... what a season he has had even his value has dropped off.

#ToddyBSFacts

7 minutes ago, toddy said:

£6 million wouldnt even buy his right leg. The guy is priceless and best of all, he's packing up his kit as we speak and coming home for the princely sum of nothing. :yes:

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

£6 million wouldnt even buy his right leg. The guy is priceless and best of all, he's packing up his kit as we speak and coming home for the princely sum of nothing. :yes:

£6 million is what Fulham can buy him for and the dont wnat to even at that amount.

24 minutes ago, toddy said:

£6 million is what Fulham can buy him for and the dont wnat to even at that amount.

(sing to the tune of Abba's "Money, Money, Money")

Toddy, Toddy Toddy

Has a mardy

When* Chris Martin's home...

:D 

20 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

There is no point in them making a bid. He wants to come home, we want him back so therefore END OF apart from your meltdown when actually arrives home. :whistle:

*change to "Cos" once he's back

Good video ,, though doesn't show the downside to Martin and there are some ,, but but but to be fair it does show that there is very much place in our squad for a , fit , motivated , happy Chris Martin 

46 minutes ago, BuckoBeast said:

So tomorrow's the day then. Really hope there is a big announcement. Love the guy to bits. Can't wait for him to be back 

Just imagine the scenes, a chorus of derby players chanting Chrissy martin as he walks through the doors of moor farm. Mel Morris stood with open arms, a number nine shirt for next season in one hand and a cold brew in another.

We all have our Chrissy Martin dreams right?!? 

4 hours ago, toddy said:

Fulham could offer £6million and Derby would be forced to accept, but why would they if they know Martin doesn't want to sign for them on a permanent deal?

It's like Derby could offer Paul Scholes a contract to come out of retirement, but why would they if they know he wouldn't accept?

Fulham most certainly would love to have Martin there permanently and £6million is a bargain in this market for a regular scorer and excellent team player, but he's made it pretty clear his future lies here with us.

1 hour ago, RamLad1884 said:

Just imagine the scenes, a chorus of derby players chanting Chrissy martin as he walks through the doors of moor farm. Mel Morris stood with open arms, a number nine shirt for next season in one hand and a cold brew in another.

We all have our Chrissy Martin dreams right?!? 

You forgot the guard of honour provided by @Ninos and @toddy

8 minutes ago, 86 points said:

I think @Dimmu was having a mischievous poke at those who have suggested that they hate each other and can't play together.

I know, it's why I was using unfamiliar and probably incorrect 'jargon' in replying. :) But I do think it's a valid point, all the silly Chrissy and Incey don't get on stuff!

6 minutes ago, 86 points said:

In that case why did Jokanovic say he wanted to keep him? I guess he'd not cleared th move with you first, huh! :whistle:

Ha! Aha! Jokanovic was joking. The old jokey joker. He is quite famous trickster back in the Bosnia. 'Jokeanovic' they call him.

7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

I know, it's why I was using unfamiliar and probably incorrect 'jargon' in replying. :) But I do think it's a valid point, all the silly Chrissy and Incey don't get on stuff!

Ah, sorry mate! As for whether they get on I've never heard either of them suggest they don't and only they would know so there's a certain amount of guesswork involved there.  Played in a system where they both prospered I suspect they'd get on well enough. Just hope we get the chance to find out tbh :thumbsup:

50 minutes ago, 86 points said:

In that case why did Jokanovic say he wanted to keep him? I guess he'd not cleared the move with you first, huh! :whistle:

Yes that was before he knew what he was getting, as their season panned out, not only could  Martin not hold down the C.F. position at Fulham he failed to get the goals that Jokanovic thought he would get. In the end Fulham paid £3 million pounds on a loan player that could not out score two of their own midfielders.

The had the option to get Martin for £6 million and pay him what ever he wanted, but Jokanovic will know what a flop Martin has been ( that is not a flip flop, just a plan flop).

I only hope Martin gets the goals next season, or there will be a massive melt down on here. Don't forget Martin's goal total since 2013 has got worse season on season, but surely even Martin should be able to get 11 next season?

Archived