The Wardrobe Watch

unclej

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

I was feeling a bit nostalgic so went highlight hunting. I found this video of his 2015/16 season. To think, we got rid of this player. Braindead doesn't even cut it when describing that decision.

Some tremendous skill and great goals. We can't afford a striker with those qualities, can we?!?

15 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

I was feeling a bit nostalgic so went highlight hunting. I found this video of his 2015/16 season. To think, we got rid of this player. Braindead doesn't even cut it when describing that decision.

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Some tremendous skill and great goals. We can't afford a striker with those qualities, can we?!?

If we were linked with a player like that the forum would go into meltdown. And to think we have one returning to us with a point to prove. ?

A lot has been made of how Bryson and Russell missed Martins link up play last season. A lot also used to be made of how Martin and Ince can't play together because "they occupy each other's space" I saw countless flick ons for Inces runs and 4 possibly 5 assist for Ince as well.

Certain players may have missed, I think I've missed him more though to be honest! In my 12/13 years of regularly watching Derby he's by far the best all round striker we've had. This club will only benefit from his return. 

1 hour ago, PodgeyRam said:

Have to say that video makes Chrissy look spectacular and everyone around him pretty slow to react. He's not the paciest player but he's an exceptionally fast thinker and quick with his feet. Was drooling over some of those lay offs 

Can not wait to see Chris Martin back in a Rams top, we have missed his goals, his link up play and his defending at corners, in today's market he is worth 12 million plus, think he will also enjoy playing for Mr Rowett, will be a very key player for Derby next season, with Chris back I can see top 6 no probs. 

8 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

At 2;22 Ince is clearly pointing finger on him. Must've been bad pass or something, they clearly don't get along. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

Anyone seen him at Moor Farm yet? Any interviews?

It's the last day of the loan today. So I expect a full announcement at 7am tomorrow morning. If not, then we all allowed person to panic right?

2 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

It's the last day of the loan today. So I expect a full announcement at 7am tomorrow morning. If not, then we all allowed person to panic right?

That last sentence is a lesson as to why I shouldn't try and post things too early in the morning. I end up writing things wrong I do!

9 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

If true I wouldn't be surprised to see them activate it at 11.59

I THINK they would have to have the whole deal agreed by 11 59 - Not just the bid made - But I may be wrong on that

17 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

That wasn't even his best season for us. Him and Hughes linking up nearly made me wet myself. Can't wait for next season. Thorne, martin, Hughes (on form), fozzy. The bots are back in town. 

8 hours ago, Dimmu said:

At 2;22 Ince is clearly pointing finger on him. Must've been bad pass or something, they clearly don't get along. :ph34r:

Was that just after he actually chased down a 'lost cause'. 

Nearly fell off my chair when I saw that. I've been told by many on here that he won't run for anything other than the last pie. 

I love Martin. And he'll only get better as he gets older, cod hia game is about being smart rather than running round like headless chicken. 

1 hour ago, EnigmaRam said:

Is this also the last day they can activate the pre agreed fee to at least make him an offer?

Toddy is down there negotiating his return right now.

Archived