Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

2 minutes ago, CHCDerby said:

If he was my brother I'd be quite embarrassed by now. He's like an old girlfriend that can't move on

Really? To me its the only reliable bit of information we have as the club fobbed us off with (footballing reasons). Its what I expected, Mel along with certain players like yes men which is why I was surprised Pearson got the nod for the job, it was always going to end like this.

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Really? To me its the only reliable bit of information we have as the club fobbed us off with (footballing reasons). Its what I expected, Mel along with certain players like yes men which is why I was surprised Pearson got the nod for the job, it was always going to end like this.

That's how I read his tweets too. Suggests that he was dismissed for nothing more than football reasons.

I doubt he'd be writing anything if it wasn't.

Morris is definitely interfering with things he shouldn't. As soon as it looks like the fans are turning he changes his mind again. And he'll continue to do so until he gets it right. Which is fine if you're happy with not knowing what the hell is going on in the meantime,

1 minute ago, Super Johnny Russell said:

That's how I read his tweets too. Suggests that he was dismissed for nothing more than football reasons.

I doubt he'd be writing anything if it wasn't.

Morris is definitely interfering with things he shouldn't. As soon as it looks like the fans are turning he changes his mind again. And he'll continue to do so until he gets it right. Which is fine if you're happy with not knowing what the hell is going on in the meantime,

The laughable part to me is people calling his brother out saying stuff like "get over it". Paul's at one of the biggest clubs in the world, living in a desireable city, with less pressure being number 2 and more than likely on similar wages. Yet he's bitter? Ok, I know which side I believe *cough dressing room* 

1 hour ago, Alpha said:

I'm in Rhodes getting married but I thought I'd pop on to say 

But at Leicester...

You're suspended.

All leave was cancelled and you should have returned to base to frantically delete half hearted, semi-humourous, mock-libellous posts in an attempt to keep David out of jail.

You chose to put your wedding in front of loyalty to the forum.

Half mod.

11 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

I see that two UKIP MEP's have been re-enacting the big bust up in Strasbourg. 

On this occasion one of them ended up in hospital. 

Kippers having a rumble?

I suppose it makes a change from Siamese fighting fish.

1 hour ago, Dethorn said:

Yeah Brazil ruins a good radio channel for me - I am talksport all the time unless he is on or FT is 5 live

You have to be kidding. Durham and Gough are easily the worst pair of broadcasters anywhere ever. Mike Parry is a retard and Cundy/Goldstein are pretty annoying.

6 minutes ago, Anon said:

You have to be kidding. Durham and Gough are easily the worst pair of broadcasters anywhere ever. Mike Parry is a retard and Cundy/Goldstein are pretty annoying.

So you are not a happy bunny then listening to TS? 

2 minutes ago, toddy said:

So you are not a happy bunny then listening to TS? 

Eh, it's still football 24/7, which you can't really go wrong with. The only people I absolutely refuse to listen to are Durham and Gough. They are basically professional trolls who say deliberately stupid things to get idiots to ring in.

Archived