Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

19 hours ago, GeneralRam said:

Everything Mel has touched or decided on at Derby has turned to ****.

Like the facilities? The category 1 academy? Managers most people wanted at the time? 

Fairy tales don't exist outside of Leicester pal. Rough with the smooth, everything he has done he's had the best interests of Derby in his mind. 

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I touched on the similarities with the John Gregory situation yesterday - both managers suspended pending mysterious investigations - but something else struck me today. Another similarity

Seeing us inexplicably getting beaten by clearly inferior teams while the manager paces helplessly around the technical area in a horrific coloured tracksuit

22cmc8.jpg

s5ilqa.jpg

23 minutes ago, rammieib said:

@Mostyn6

Being on the board of people who select the next manager definitely doesn't mean you are on the board of Directors of the company.

he's on the board, he's got the word 'Director' in his job title. Do the math

The board, I think also consists of the finance guy and Vicars.

16 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Beat me to it - trying to work out how to screen shot from an iphone.

I guess @Mostyn6 will argue this as well.

where is Ramblur when you need him?

The company directors (for tax/HMRC) lists shareholders, and a secretary, which is that page there.

The 'decision making board' which is what we are talking about in this instance, is NOT the same, it can be though, but it's not. Where I work, they call themselves the "Exec committee", to differentiate themselves from the shareholders. But both are lazily referred to as the board.

Archived