Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

Pearson not named by Telegraph as one of the three Championship figures involved in the scandal. Maybe he wasn't suspended for this? If that's the case then I'm almost gutted as it means he's been suspended for something entirely different and most likely something ridiculous (whether that be a bust up or some kind of unprofessional behaviour etc). More fitting for the circus we tend to run nowadays. 

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, cosmic said:

Pearson not named by Telegraph as one of the three Championship figures involved in the scandal. Maybe he wasn't suspended for this? If that's the case then I'm almost gutted as it means he's been suspended for something entirely different and most likely something ridiculous (whether that be a bust up or some kind of unprofessional behaviour etc). More fitting for the circus we tend to run nowadays. 

Said in daily mail he nearly came to blows with owner in a furious row

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Mods:

I think there needs to be a forum investigation. The behaviour of posters on this thread is simple not meeting expectations. 67 pages in and a distinct lack of puns. It's like posters are paralysed by fear of litigation to even make a simple five letter pun.

I just can't even bring myself make an ostrich reference.

There's nothing like sticking your head in the sand to avoid an ostrich punchline.

4 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Mods:

I think there needs to be a forum investigation. The behaviour of posters on this thread is simple not meeting expectations. 67 pages in and a distinct lack of puns. It's like posters are paralysed by fear of litigation to even make a simple five letter pun.

Sticking your neck out I see.

19 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Mods:

That should ruffle a few feathers.

Archived