Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, G STAR RAM said:

Whereabouts you getting married? 

You ain't missed anything while you've been away!

Lindos. St Paul's. 

I did the I do's already. Just chilling now. Go to Rhodes old town tomorrow. Nice ere innit. I loved Egypt but this place is #1 now.

I've not seen the goals yet. I dunno if I can handle the excitment of TWO goals!!

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Lindos. St Paul's. 

I did the I do's already. Just chilling now. Go to Rhodes old town tomorrow. Nice ere innit. I loved Egypt but this place is #1 now.

I've not seen the goals yet. I dunno if I can handle the excitment of TWO goals!!

Not just goals… DECENT MOVES TOO!

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Lindos. St Paul's. 

I got married there 2 years ago, great place.

Hope Pearson getting suspended has not taken the shine off your holiday!

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

I got married there 2 years ago, great place.

Hope Pearson getting suspended has not taken the shine off your holiday!

It has a bit. The idea that Derby might try to win for the first time this season while I'm being pushed around by rude Germans, Russians and Polish heavyweights in the restaurant was a bit heartbreaking 

I heard we had shots from inside the Cardiff half?!?!

21 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Yes Lazlow. Did it Monday evening. Beautiful place. You done it yourself?

No, but been to Lindos a few times on holiday and watched people getting married while I've been sunbathing. Its a kovely place.

Congratulations.

13 minutes ago, Alpha said:

It has a bit. The idea that Derby might try to win for the first time this season while I'm being pushed around by rude Germans, Russians and Polish heavyweights in the restaurant was a bit heartbreaking 

I heard we had shots from inside the Cardiff half?!?!

Whereabouts you stopped? Got family over there at the moment, will tell them to even the numbers up a bit!

Was going to tell you Blackman scored but guess you would think it was all one big joke if you heard that.

11 minutes ago, Andrew James said:

Derby Telegraph, Bruce fans favourite for Rams job.... Bruce is a Dinnasour and probably in the bung scandal... He can't see his feet for his gut and what footballer would listed to him on the training ground. 

Come on fans, a young energetic dynamic manager and coach to take us forward, with connections - at the moment Max Lowe looks like our best signing. Bruce is past and would depress the life out of me if he became manager. 

'Fans' favourite'? Bloody hell.

Was it a choice of 2? Steve Bruce or Adolf Eichmann?

Archived