Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mostyn6 said:

er... 150 posts, mainly attention seeking and being offensive. You're at least 200 likes away from being considered a part of this forum yet. But good luck :D 

Thanks for the great feedback. I always aim to please. If you have any further feedback then please feel free to let me know and i'll make sure to take it on board because of course I always want to know what other people think about me! 

Cheers mate!

5 hours ago, rammieib said:

For the records, Mel owns about 95% of Derby County and Sam Rush owns the other 5%.

There are probably other board members (We could guess who) but ultimately the people who own the company make the final decisions.

Darren Wassall is one of them. Academy Director means he's on the Board of Directors.

11 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

he is however involved as a director, Mel confirmed as much at breakfast.

Yes and no. There are two separate companies. Derby county football club Ltd. and derby county academy LTD. Wassall is on the board of directors of Derby County Academy LTD only. I don't imagine Mel tried to deliberately mislead you.

16 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

he is however involved as a director, Mel confirmed as much at breakfast.

I don't remember hearing that but the word Director can be misleading.

My job title is Purchasing Director - but I'm not a Director of the company I work for and certainly not on the board....

24 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Yes and no. There are two separate companies. Derby county football club Ltd. and derby county academy LTD. Wassall is on the board of directors of Derby County Academy LTD only. I don't imagine Mel tried to deliberately mislead you.

22 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I don't remember hearing that but the word Director can be misleading.

My job title is Purchasing Director - but I'm not a Director of the company I work for and certainly not on the board....

the question was asked what would happen at the end of the (last) season and the decision was made that Wassall would not be given the role (of head coach) permanently, Morris' and then Rush's replies both mentioned that Wassall was on the board and would be involved in the process of selecting who got the job if he didn't.

43 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

the question was asked what would happen at the end of the (last) season and the decision was made that Wassall would not be given the role (of head coach) permanently, Morris' and then Rush's replies both mentioned that Wassall was on the board and would be involved in the process of selecting who got the job if he didn't.

On the board, or Onboard?

Archived