Pearson Suspended

CornwallRam

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Morris wasn't there tonight tonight I don't think. There's more board members than you might think 

Ok, just going off the OS re board members, must need updating.

Morris was there according to Radio Derby.

2 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Morris wasn't there tonight tonight I don't think. There's more board members than you might think 

He was there SDSR...seen at M5 service station by fans and pictured in the crowd alongside SR and also picked out by Radio Derby on the commentary. :mellow:

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

He actually was there tonight as few Derby fans mentioned him on Twitter. 

1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Ok, just going off the OS re board members, must need updating.

Morris was there according to Radio Derby.

Depends how you interpret a board member. There's more than the two of them in the conversation! Yes, Dyche just pointed it out to me. Wasn't aware 

I think the way that Pearson and Morris are built as human beings, that clashes were always likely to happen 

3 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Strange one. I like transparency but there's a limit 

But you also said you agreed 100% with Mel's decision, so sorry to put you on the spot; you must know a little bit more? And BTW, I do feel that although I like Mel's indulgence, at times he comes across as the corporate Hubris machine, which from my perspective is why half of UK PLC fail, as well as football clubs. Management is a developed talent not a right, whereas entrepreneurship is usually a question of being in the right place at the right time. 

Archived