January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

+He is Dutch- McClaren's Dutch persuasion and his contacts with Man Utd to help?

Not sure McLaren has any connection with Man Utd these days. His relationship was with Fergie so I don't know if he'd get any preferential treatment from the miserable Mourinho compared with any of the other Championship managers?

28 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Not sure McLaren has any connection with Man Utd these days. His relationship was with Fergie so I don't know if he'd get any preferential treatment from the miserable Mourinho compared with any of the other Championship managers?

Mourinho was very complimentary of McClaren both times we played them, might think highly of him.

Fosu-Mensah is a great shout, very versatile and in the Andre Wisdom mould.

Honestly, looking at the current squad. We aren't that far off a top 2 quality team. 

In my opinion we need 3 players.

1) A top quality winger to go along side Ince. Russell doesn't have enough quality in the final 3rd.

2) A new RB to cover Christie. 

3) Fernando Forestieri, If we get as much as a sniff at his Bo***cks I would be happy. Top player at this level and would be able to make the step up to the prem if needed.

16 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys just seen on twitter but i doubt it is true but ex wovles striker who joined bourmonth last season appently wanting to sell him could we get him for a knockex down price around 3m or less if so maybe worth a punt.

Benik Afobe.

They bought him for a figure believed to be up to £10m. There's no way they'd sell at a loss and settle for £3m. They'd be looking to recoup as much as they can, and rightly so.

Good player at this level, though.

I doubt it B4 they purchased him for 10 million so a knocked down price would be more like 8 million or they would probs like to get about the same amount as they bought him for. He would be a good signing if true though. 3 Million or less though is way off what they would want. I can see him moving on loan first maybe a bit like Martins loan.