January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I doubt that will even happen with carrick thing.

Im not sure. The fact carrick turned down moves to China on 120k a week indicates he would rather sign for a second division English team on less than 20k a week.

our midfield could be Gerard, lampard and Carrick very soon looking at the drivel on here.

6 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Has anyone seen anything of Conor Chaplin at Portsmouth since he scored against us?

19 and attracting attention at Bournemouth

Better chance of playing with us.

Yeah, like this kid. Quick and direct and knows where the net his. I'm not sure that he is at the level we need though, certainly not yet anyway but he has potential.

I'd hazard a guess he'll hang around at Pompey for a while longer getting game time and improving. May even be that the Cherries sign him and send him on loan back to Pompey with them being in the same neck of the woods.

IMO though he's too young and raw to be anywhere near a top half championship side at least for the foreseeable but I'm not a manager. It has been done before and will be done again.

6 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

Has anyone seen anything of Conor Chaplin at Portsmouth since he scored against us?

19 and attracting attention at Bournemouth

Better chance of playing with us.

I've mentioned his name on here a few times, a great player, unsure why scouts haven't picked him out already..he, along with Zach Clough would be good signings who wouldn't break the bank.

On 16/11/2016 at 15:03, rynny said:

If we are signing Crouch might as well get Lampard and Gerrard and go for the failed Euro final qualifying campaign, especially with Mac in charge :ph34r:

We already have Carson, So just need John Terry & Aaron Lennon and we're all set! 

1 minute ago, rynny said:

What is Wright-Phillips, Shaun not Bradley, doing now? Could we get Heskey and Joe Cole? :lol:

Wright-Phillips is either still piggy backing off Ian Wrights success... Nah he's playing for New York Red Bulls with his brother! 

Heskey is without a club so that's always an option ;)

Joe Cole currently plays in lower league American football I believe.

1 minute ago, RamsPolls said:

Wright-Phillips is either still piggy backing off Ian Wrights success... Nah he's playing for New York Red Bulls with his brother! 

Heskey is without a club so that's always an option ;)

Joe Cole currently plays in lower league American football I believe.

There we go, a team of true bottle jobs :ph34r:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but there are two players at Scunny ripping it up this season and I believe it could be worth taking a punt on the less exposed player.

Josh Morris is top scorer and been on fire this season. He has had a few clubs though starting at Blackburn I think several years back and although often played defensively he has thrived in a more advanced role this season.

My eye though is drawn to Ssausagehorpe's Dutch striker Kevin Van Veen. His scoring in the Dutch lower leagues was phenomenal and he's got some absolute belters already this season.

He looks quite tall and gangly but he's an intelligent footballer and is improving every year and with every step up in class.

I like the player. Very impressed. He is mid twenties though but could be one of those late developers who just take their opportunities when they get them.

Josh Morris could be a one season freak but Van Veen has huge potential and has plundered goals at every club.

Maya Yoshida from Southampton?

Not playing that much.. CB that can play RB, might be worth a punt...

ST - Proven in this level, might be a few quid but if we get rid of some, might be worth it, Charlie Austin

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on loan? i remember reading online that he's been told he can go out on loan in january, and with our track record with youngsters, might be a good move for us and him? can play CAM/CM/CDM, might be a good middle three with johnson and hughes.. has a history with playing with hughes OBV with the england u21

obviously my first choice for RB will be Callum Paterson, Young lad at hearts and after chatting with one of their fans the other day on twitter. Was informed that Mac was interested when he was at newcastle, very fast, strong, and has a lethal shot on him.

Unrealistic but maybe in a dream world

Carl jenkinson loan? - Not going to get much game time this year with bellerin playing out of his skin at RB for arsenal..

Martin Ödegaard loan? since he turns 18 next month, he will be allowed to go out on loan, and i think a move to english football might help him out, zidane said he was looking to help him get more experience, and who better to learn from than Mac?

Luc Castaignos - Been linked with him in the past, i know he only moved in the summer, but im sure the right money and the potential prem football might sway..

I know some of these are very optimistic but they are suggestions and i know i will get slated for two maybe three of these, so 

hqdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, muzzamurray said:

Maya Yoshida from Southampton?

Not playing that much.. CB that can play RB, might be worth a punt...

ST - Proven in this level, might be a few quid but if we get rid of some, might be worth it, Charlie Austin

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on loan? i remember reading online that he's been told he can go out on loan in january, and with our track record with youngsters, might be a good move for us and him? can play CAM/CM/CDM, might be a good middle three with johnson and hughes.. has a history with playing with hughes OBV with the england u21

obviously my first choice for RB will be Callum Paterson, Young lad at hearts and after chatting with one of their fans the other day on twitter. Was informed that Mac was interested when he was at newcastle, very fast, strong, and has a lethal shot on him.

Unrealistic but maybe in a dream world

Carl jenkinson loan? - Not going to get much game time this year with bellerin playing out of his skin at RB for arsenal..

Martin Ödegaard loan? since he turns 18 next month, he will be allowed to go out on loan, and i think a move to english football might help him out, zidane said he was looking to help him get more experience, and who better to learn from than Mac?

Luc Castaignos - Been linked with him in the past, i know he only moved in the summer, but im sure the right money and the potential prem football might sway..

I know some of these are very optimistic but they are suggestions and i know i will get slated for two maybe three of these, so 

hqdefault.jpg

I'm not going to slate you too much, as a suggestion thread isn't about anyone pretending to be ITK!

But there is really no chance with Charlie Austin, Saints main ST in good form playing Europa League and in frame for England call up...(in March if he carries on)

20 minutes ago, r4derby said:

I'm not going to slate you too much, as a suggestion thread isn't about anyone pretending to be ITK!

But there is really no chance with Charlie Austin, Saints main ST in good form playing Europa League and in frame for England call up...(in March if he carries on)

My mistake completely forgot they don't have mane or pele anymore