January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I dont think so stuipid i just dont think he will not get into there first team any time soon.

To suggest a loan is fair enough, but I think you may be way off to suggest a possible permenant transfer.

7 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

How about that young kid that scored against leeds 

Who played for liverpool 17 year old

Come on B4... You can't slag off Blackman, Baird etc. and then suggest a 17-year-old who has scored one goal as a good signing. You can't even remember his name.

4 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

I give up.

How can you say Blackman doesn't fit the bill but apparently a 17 year old who has scored 1 senior goal does?

Behave.

I'm completely lost for words.  

4 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

I give up.

How can you say Blackman doesn't fit the bill but apparently a 17 year old who has scored 1 senior goal does?

Behave.

I actually think totally the different way on Blackman! I think he could fit into this system, either as a centre forward ( big physical with his back towards goal ) or on one of the wide forward areas.

On 29/11/2016 at 23:22, Carl Sagan said:

Not read the whole thread (sorry) so this might have been mentioned. I'd think about Omar Bogle from Grimsby to play in the U23s and see if he's got what it takes to make another step up the leagues (he's been non-league until this first season in League 2 in which he's bagged 13 in his 17 appearances).

No one picked up on my idea of going for young lower league striking talent in Bogle.:( I see that yesterday he was linked with the Gumps and apparently also with the dirties: http://www.nottinghampost.com/are-nottingham-forest-chasing-top-scorer-in-english-football/story-29949762-detail/story.html

I would rather we tried to get players like him cheaply and put them in the U23s (who it's vital stay in the top flight this season so need a striker with Zanzala's ACL injury) in the hope we can bring them through, rather than wait for another Championship team to pick them up (like Nakhi Wells) and then have people suggest we should spend £10m on him.

I went to watch Grimsby a few weeks ago, Bogle scored 2 very good goals but missed a penalty with the last kick of the game for his hat trick and match winner. It was by far the worst penalty miss that I've ever seen at any level, either in person, on the tele or on the internet.

He definitely has talent, the two goals were entirely made by him chasing down defenders, forcing them off the ball then running 30 yards to finish. That penalty miss was horrendous, but at least he could join the 'Penalty Missers' club at Derby!