January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys just seen on twitter but i doubt it is true but ex wovles striker who joined bourmonth last season appently wanting to sell him could we get him for a knockex down price around 3m or less if so maybe worth a punt.

Sorry B4, please don't take this the wrong way, but you need a reality check if you think they would sell afone for "£3m or less" then you are totally deluded.

if the Twitter account says he is available for £3mill or less, then that account is utter rubbish and you shouldn't take a thing they say seriously.

this week we have seen Huddersfield say they want £8mill for wells, a player who has never played at the level afobe has played at, scored a premiership goal, or shown him self to be a player equal to or better than afobe, yet suddenly a £10mill player is worth les than a third of this value.

if afobe moves for £3mill I will post a picture of my testicles on here.

48 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

No price tag

Just what i think we could offer 3m for him.

We could offer £3mill for him of course.

im sure Bournemouth wouldn't laugh at us then slam the phone down.

£3mill for afobe? *shakes head*

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Or they will snap our hands off

If we dont ask you dont get.

Deluded.

sorry buddy, but if you think they would even consider an offer of £3mill then that is laughable.

they paid £10mill for him after he scored nearly a goal a game for Wolves. Yes he got injured for them, but he has still scored premiership goals for them and gained international caps.

wolves paid £2mill for him when he was banging them in for other clubs on loan from arsenal. You only think after all he has done at champ and prem level he is currently only worth £1mill more?

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Come on B4, you can't say we should be getting 5m + for Grant who is a backup and who's contract is up at the end of the season and then suggest we'd have a chance of getting Afobe for 3m. 

Wow. How did I miss £5mill for grant.....

1 minute ago, JarodyDCFC said:

So because he was poor for one game we don't offer him a new contract?

If we were to ship everyone out that have put in performances lower than Hughes yesterday ,we wouldnt have a squad.Hughes going no where at present .If and when he goes it will be for the right reason for both club and player and that wont be January.