January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

52 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

you mean winger Zaha?

No better than Tom Ince

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Year thats him

But in there promation season he played up front with glenn murry who is now at brighton.

How can you honestly for one think we could get Zaha on loan when he is a regular starter for Palace and is one of their best players.

And secondly how can you think that he is no better than Ince. Zaha is top class. 

17 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

15 goals in 53 appearances from 2012-present and you suggested this? Matty Taylor 38 goals in 60 appearances. ??

He's only 20.

8 goals in 15 starts this season plus 8 goals in 5 games for Denmark u21s.

i'm trying to do what mostyn wants and pick a name that we've never heard of, but is actually a realistic target.

i believe we should be signing under 23s.

i could say alexander isak but even at 17 he's out of our reach already.

Not so daft.....

Everton are among the numerous European clubs reported to have sent a scout to watch young Danish striker Marcus Ingvartsen in action for Nordsjælland at the weekend after a fine start to the 2016/17 season for club and country.

Ingvartsen has been called the 'Danish Inzaghi' by some - Milan and Juventus, for whom the real Inzaghi scored more than 200 goals, are supposedly in the hunt too - and has netted seven times in 10 Superliga appearances for his club since early August.

I have to say, I'd be surprised if anyone came in on a permanent in January, unless Fulham take their Martin option up and we get however many millions for him, or someone else goes for a decent wedge.

Net spend in summer was only c£2m (Vydra and Anya in for £12m - Hendrick out for £10.5m), but we do have a bloated squad in some areas imo, and its harder to shift players in January.

Looking at the next 8 fixtures we have very winnable games against Rotherham, Wigan twice, Nottingham Forest, Norwich, Birmingham, QPR and Fulham. I believe we are capable of winning 6 of those games which takes us to the opening of the transfer window and should see Derby in the top 6. The automatic promotion positions are a very tough ask but a play off position is well within our capability. The transfer window will be important. I think McLaren has to bring in at least 1 in form striker and decide whether to keep Blackman or put him out on loan . Camara can go for me too. I would like another attacking right back as we have no cover in the absence of Christie.