January Transfer Suggestion Thread

CastletonRam

There was talk around us that he was 'poor' because the contracts talks are distracting him, its amazing how many people really do live their lives believing everything our tabloids publish.

18 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

There was talk around us that he was 'poor' because the contracts talks are distracting him, its amazing how many people really do live their lives believing everything our tabloids publish.

I can believe that contract negotiations are at that 'awkward' stage and could go either way so most of what I've read in the papers would appear to be close to the mark. The issue with some fans linking his below-par performance yesterday to those contract talks is probably more a reflection of their negativity and a willingness to believe the worst rather than give our players the benefit of the doubt.

Not read the whole thread (sorry) so this might have been mentioned. I'd think about Omar Bogle from Grimsby to play in the U23s and see if he's got what it takes to make another step up the leagues (he's been non-league until this first season in League 2 in which he's bagged 13 in his 17 appearances).

Just a thought, What about Christian Stuani from Boro?

Looking back at last season, he was pivotal in thier promotion. Typical hold up style centre forward who can use his head and is a decent finisher. With Negredo and Rhodes there I reckon we could get him for a decent price! 

30 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

Looking back at last season, he was pivotal in thier promotion. Typical hold up style centre forward who can use his head and is a decent finisher. With Negredo and Rhodes there I reckon we could get him for a decent price! 

More likely to get rhodes I think, Stuani seems to be back up to Negredo rather than Rhodes

On 27 November 2016 at 08:57, DCFC4LIFE said:

He was poor against Norwich 

Wow seriously? You do realised that he was poorly in the week before the game ? Big well done to Hughesy for wanting to play. 

On 27 November 2016 at 09:03, RiddingsRam said:

Poor ? Really ? Admittedly not his best performance, but poor ? Come on !

Tell me about it RR. Unbelievable 

On 27 November 2016 at 09:31, KBB said:

Jesus wept.

Unbelievable KBB. 

12 hours ago, jimbobram said:

Benik Afobe Benik Afobe Benik Afobe Benik Afobe Benik Afobe Benik Afobe 

Dream On Dream On 

Dream On Dream On

Dream On Dream On 

9 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

I don't think so. Stuani seems getting game times there anyway and we got zero chance of getting him here. 

8 hours ago, RamLad1884 said:

More likely to get rhodes I think, Stuani seems to be back up to Negredo rather than Rhodes

Rhodes no chance. 

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

How about that young kid that scored against leeds 

Who played for liverpool 17 year old

Hoe about leave him there?

3 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Oh yeah, 

One of Liverpools hotest prospects. Lets go sign him, after he scores 1 goal.

God help us.

Hilarious.