Albentosa

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

@RamsPolls

Your posts have been boastful, so I thought I'd check out the oracle of information that is your Twitter page.

The first thing I saw was you verbally abusing an account, bragging about how you're 19 years old and own a business, that has resulted in you becoming wealthy. To quote "I have more valuable trainers than your yearly wage". Wow, you seem like a really, really nice guy. Genuinely. 

As for your viability, I thought I'd read some of your rumours... 

The Shotton deal being done, yes, you were correct. But your tweet happened to come 9 minutes to the dot after Steve Nicholson tweeted this:

Transfer talk: Rams defender could leave today #Birmingham bit.ly/297MNzO  #dcfc #dcfcfans #bcfc

"A deal for the 27-year-old could be completed on Thursday."

Well, wasn't that conveniently timed?

The bloke tweets Nixon regularly. Funny, if you have such brilliant and verified information, why would you do that? 

A few of the many, many posts you have made:

Today we have bid £4.5M for Jonathan Kodjja. Bristol unlikely to move on the fee of £7M unless the players pushes the move #dcfc #dcfcfans

Also heard we have enquired for Adnan Januzaj on loan for next season. Unlikely it'll happen but we are trying #dcfc #dcfcfans

One player who would be a long shot for next season, possibly a loan. Eduardo Vargas. Lethal at this level #dcfc #dcfcfans

Hearing that we are the club who have bid for #bhafc CB Lewis Dunk. Offered £5M, this has been rejected. #dcfc #dcfcfans

I made a call tonight and I can 100% tell you that every single thing posted here is complete fabrication. We have bid for NO ONE. Pearson and Mel, from day one, are in agreement that the first team squad needs a full review before any transfer moves are made, so nothing will happen on the ingoings front until pre-season is in full swing. Kodjia is on the list (common knowledge, and they want a LOT more than 7m), but the other 3 simply aren't. We have no interest in these players, nevermind bid. 

I wouldn't usually make a post like this about ITK's (there's a lot of wannabe's on these forums), but this guy is such an arrogant tosspot that I really couldn't help myself. Sorry. 

Mel has made it perfectly clear many a time to members of the forum that "rumours" have a negative impact on the club. I'm all for transfer rumour fun but this is taking the pee. Making stuff up is not positive. 

Apologies for the long post. But I'd avoid paying any attention to this guy. 

To the "abusive" posts - granted. I was out of order and shouldn't have said some of them things. The 2 guys from Twitter got on my nerves and I was trying to wind them up and piss them off. So if anyone was a offended by them then I apologise!

to everything else - Like i say to everyone who speaks to me. If you don't like it, then don't follow me? Don't listen to what I say. I don't need to prove myself to anyone. I'm just a lad with a Twitter account, I love you Derby County football club. And a lot of people who tweet me are contradicting themselves. Your saying that I'm tweeting out rumours and causing unrest within the club. But then sometime you say I just recycle common knowledge and pass it off as my own? Which is it? Because both of them I am neither. If my "friend" who works within the club tells me something. I will tweet about it. End of story. Don't like it? Don't follow me? Block me? I don't care tbh? 

Night guys xoxox

I'll be honest, not fussed about ITK rumours, who tweeted what first, but the trainer geek in me really wants to know what's in the collection, just hoping it's not a load of Yeezy's as they are awful, can't stand the sight of them

2 minutes ago, RamsPolls said:

To the "abusive" posts - granted. I was out of order and shouldn't have said some of them things. The 2 guys from Twitter got on my nerves and I was trying to wind them up and piss them off. So if anyone was a offended by them then I apologise!

to everything else - Like i say to everyone who speaks to me. If you don't like it, then don't follow me? Don't listen to what I say. I don't need to prove myself to anyone. I'm just a lad with a Twitter account, I love you Derby County football club. And a lot of people who tweet me are contradicting themselves. Your saying that I'm tweeting out rumours and causing unrest within the club. But then sometime you say I just recycle common knowledge and pass it off as my own? Which is it? Because both of them I am neither. If my "friend" who works within the club tells me something. I will tweet about it. End of story. Don't like it? Don't follow me? Block me? I don't care tbh? 

Night guys xoxox

Don't follow? This isn't Twitter bud, this is a forum. If I click on a thread, and your post is there, I will read it. Pretty simple really.

Sometimes I say? I've posted about you once, saying that you're full of... And you are. Post what you want, free world, but making stuff up isn't very clever. 

It's getting late bud. Your business won't run itselfs tomorrow, and you've got trainers to pay for. 

Night

What is the mentality that makes a kid want to harvest 'followers'?

When I was a child, I was so insecure that I wanted - nay, demanded - affirmation of my actions continually. I guess that 50 years on, nothing has changes.

Having been one of the 2 Twitter people who pissed @RamsPolls off. Only to receive verbal abuse,I'm quite glad that other people are seeing what was wrote. 

Its great to hear any rumours that are sensible,and when ppl are ITK it's great for the forum but just making things up and getting abusive when somebody has an opinion shows your age and mentality. 

I think he must be married to Jimmy choo because they will be some expensive trainers 

2 minutes ago, RIMBAUD said:

Can we have a poll to discover how many trainers we all have?

l only have three... :(

Is that 3 trainers or 3 pairs of trainers? 

Surely on an Albentosa thread we should be discussing insoles rather than actual footwear? 

1 hour ago, Richo85 said:

Having been one of the 2 Twitter people who pissed @RamsPolls off. Only to receive verbal abuse,I'm quite glad that other people are seeing what was wrote. 

Its great to hear any rumours that are sensible,and when ppl are ITK it's great for the forum but just making things up and getting abusive when somebody has an opinion shows your age and mentality. 

I think he must be married to Jimmy choo because they will be some expensive trainers 

Do they come with special insoles?

Edit...

Read @G STAR RAM's comments before posting blind. Or blind drunk.

2 hours ago, RIMBAUD said:

I have like 8 pairs... But only ever actually wear 2... I keep buying them and thinking they're fine in the shop... Then getting them home and THEN discover they rub slightly at the back... Then they get lobbed in the back of the wardrobe...

2 hours ago, RIMBAUD said:

Many pairs. Can never have too much.

Wearing these now...

adidas-jeans-mkii---red-collegiate-navy-

But these my favourite...

zoom.jpg

11 hours ago, RamsPolls said:

Night guys xoxox

Paragaph 1. So two guys on twitter got under your skin and you responded with abuse, which you admit was wrong.

Paragraph 2. You don't care if you are believed, you will post regardless and comments won't affect that.

So you are either a contradiction or one is not the truth.....which is it?

Archived