Hull City vs Derby County

Chris Mills

2 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

In the back of my mind I'm also conscious that this might be the last time we see certain players in a Derby shirt. Would anyone begrudge Bryson leaving if a PL club or Celtic came calling in the summer?

I had to like your comment Leicester Ram if only for living in Leicester and having to cope with it all. Very conscious of how many we won't see again possibly, very dependant on management team obviously. Anyone fancy the now ex Watford boss???

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

I still believe, I must be mad, but gone to bookies, and got 22 to 1 on a Derby victory, I put 10 pound on, so if we win tickets for Wembley,for me and lad sorted, plus hotel paid for, could it happen, well Leicester won the league and Burton got promoted to the championship , so it's the year of the impossible,Come on you Rams.

You mean it's the year of the Midlands! :) 

come on Rams you know you can score past these lets get an early one and get back in the groove.

Looks like Hughes at CDM again. Wasted there in my opinion, our most creative player going forward. 

Now would also be an excellent time for Bryson and Hendrick to show they can perform well in the same midfield. 

Harsh to drop Ince over Russell, both were equally as poor and I just don't think Weimann will do the tracking backing of either of them.

Having said all that, things had to change after Saturday. Seems scattergun though. 

Up the fecking Rams. 

1 minute ago, AmericanRam said:

Derby County ‏@dcfcofficial

TEAM: #DCFC team Vs @HullCity: Carson, Christie, Bryson, Keogh, Hendrick, Martin, Russell, Shackell, Hughes, Weimann, Olsson #HCAFCvDCFC

Fook me, he's learned absolutely nothing during his time here, has he.

Bryson, Hughes and Hendrick do not work as a 3, and I doubt they will now.

Happy to eat my words if the impossible happens, but why pick a unfit Jeff ahead of Butterfield?

Madness, imo.

Archived