Hull City vs Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ahjames08 said:

Oh well play Johnson then. 

Having watched him play several full games, I can make a more reliable analysis of Johnson's ability/current form than you possibly can from watching YouTube clips of varying age featuring Razza Camara. 

My point is that basing your opinion on all the clips of the great things he's done gives you no perspective, as you rarely see YouTube clips featuring a player's shortcomings. 

20 minutes ago, Howard Canitbé said:

Having watched him play several full games, I can make a more reliable analysis of Johnson's ability/current form than you possibly can from watching YouTube clips of varying age featuring Razza Camara. 

My point is that basing your opinion on all the clips of the great things he's done gives you no perspective, as you rarely see YouTube clips featuring a player's shortcomings. 

Well Mel, Rush, Clement went out of their way to sign him. They all can't me a bad judge having coached Real Madrid, Johnson also looked a lot fitter for Norwich than for us. 

We lack pace, Leicester don't lack pace as well as others.. Ince and Russell are not as quick as we think, and always cut inside. Even Olsen is not that quick, Christie is quite quick but tends to pull up and pass back to Keogh, I would just love to see some pace in our attack..

1 hour ago, ketteringram said:

Apologies if this has already been posted. 

This game was planned to be the commentary game on Five live tonight. Been scrubbed now , just so they can do the Man utd game. 

It's possible it's on sports extra. Though that's not much help if you were planning to listen on analogue. 

It's  been put on 5 live sports extra. Herd it last night.

I'm watching this game just out of interest really. I want to see if we have a reaction in us.

The tie is all over. I'm doubtful we'll win the game, let alone by three clear goals. I don't think we've ever beaten a top six side away from home by three clear goals in my entire lifetime.

Not going to happen...

But that doesn't mean we can't enjoy the game nonetheless. 

As long as Carson runs out wearing a Steve Bruce mask - I'll be happy whatever. (maybe on his ar5e would be good)

15 minutes ago, ITSD said:

Someone just gave Derby County as an answer on pointless and it took it to a tie break. The person who said it won the tie break.

Taking it as an omen.

They went on to win the jackpot....

I still believe, I must be mad, but gone to bookies, and got 22 to 1 on a Derby victory, I put 10 pound on, so if we win tickets for Wembley,for me and lad sorted, plus hotel paid for, could it happen, well Leicester won the league and Burton got promoted to the championship , so it's the year of the impossible,Come on you Rams.

Glad there are so many Pointless fans... I got all excited when she said DCFC!!! Had to pour an ale to celebrate and to dream of an early goal .... For us that is. Be typical Derby to be 3 up with seconds remaining then they score on a break. Or 2 up and we miss a pen....  Eeeek I'm freaking out now 

Archived