Hull City vs Derby County

Chris Mills

4 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Think you'll find I predicted it first. But I took about 6 paragraphs to say what g-ram said in a sentence, so I wouldn't blame you not reading it (actually, yes I would, you should read everything I write, it's always awesome). 

In fact grrrrreeeeeaaaaat.

Sorry mate - wrong Tiger. But I will go and find your post. 

I predicted 0-0 :)

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Posh Ram said:

That's a bizarre line-up.

Hendrick over Butterfield, when Butterfield actually made stuff happen on Saturday. Hughes still holding, presumably. He should have brought in Buxton who could put a rocket up the arse for those who looked disinterested. Also, we're 3-0 down, why not go for Bent's finishing.

I will eat my hat

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

In fact grrrrreeeeeaaaaat.

Sorry mate - wrong Tiger. But I will go and find your post. 

I predicted 0-0 :)

Just watch out for a really boring second half, followed by a last minute screamer by, I don't know, let's say Carson. With a cagey extra time. And we win on penalties. 

Or we take our momentum into extra time and score another 2. 

(It's in the pick a team thread by the way. Although I go the team dead wrong, dos anyone predict Hendrick?)

10 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Just watch out for a really boring second half, followed by a last minute screamer by, I don't know, let's say Carson. With a cagey extra time. And we win on penalties. 

Or we take our momentum into extra time and score another 2. 

(It's in the pick a team thread by the way. Although I go the team dead wrong, dos anyone predict Hendrick?)

ma hendrick has been known to stick her neck out on occasion :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

He posted before you did mate. Just get behind the lads, cmon.

Fair play, out of turn, apologies. I've just seen so much negativity from them and so pleased with that first half I hadn't seen their thoughts, but you're quite correct, let's get behind the lads and enjoy the second half as much as the first. :)

Archived