Hull City vs Derby County

Chris Mills

25 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Well done, and here's hoping the hoarse is OK. I've not heard anything from any of my Hull family yet so respect to them for not rubbing it in. I will catch up with my folks at the weekend who will be planning on going to Wembley. I'm sure neither will want to take my Aberdeen to London return megabus ticket off my hands, and I'm sure they will be looking at flights and hotels etc. I've had better weeks in my life, Saturday Rams lost, Sunday West Ham lost to poxy Stoke City, I had £20 on West Ham at 25/1 to finnish top 6. Monday I receive letter that I'm up for Redundancy at Work. Tuesday Rams are so close, but not close enough to cheering me up. Wednesday it's p1ssing it down.........hope Thursday improves my mood, probably get knocked down by a singing Hoarse giving it....."We Are Derby Super Derby, Super Rams"

Thursday's definitely going to be an improvement on that load of bad things.

I'm going to Belgium.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Well done, and here's hoping the hoarse is OK. I've not heard anything from any of my Hull family yet so respect to them for not rubbing it in. I will catch up with my folks at the weekend who will be planning on going to Wembley. I'm sure neither will want to take my Aberdeen to London return megabus ticket off my hands, and I'm sure they will be looking at flights and hotels etc. I've had better weeks in my life, Saturday Rams lost, Sunday West Ham lost to poxy Stoke City, I had £20 on West Ham at 25/1 to finnish top 6. Monday I receive letter that I'm up for Redundancy at Work. Tuesday Rams are so close, but not close enough to cheering me up. Wednesday it's p1ssing it down.........hope Thursday improves my mood, probably get knocked down by a singing Hoarse giving it....."We Are Derby Super Derby, Super Rams"

I didn’t want to like the post as the redundancy is no joke. My other half went through it at Christmas and has now retired early. I  suspect that won't apply to you so I  hope you get sorted soon.

I am so pround of derby and the lads they did us pround. They played with so much heart and passion they never stopped trying to get us wembly but was not to be.

Scott carson was fanstic he made some great saves when called upion.

Keogh looked like the player he was before they made him captin and was a beast all night long.

Shackall he kepted the lads orginse and barking orders.

Will huges was brillient he controled the game he is so much better playing futher forward were he helps link up play with the strikers and others.

Russell he played his heart out and was there when the ball was loose just tap in to send the derby fans crazy.

Andrew wiemen he was causing them all sorts of probleams they did not have a clue how to deal with him. Just a shame he had to go off injuried.

Bryson is another exsample he caused them probleams his movement was key looking like his old self and should have scored that tap in.

Jeff hendrick his passing was brillient linked up play to provide those balls down the wing giving service to wingers.

Chris martin was so unlucky that shot did not go in. If was a touch higher it might have gone in.

But they all gave 110 percent no one could ask anymore of them.

On 5/17/2016 at 22:23, kingsy1884 said:

Hopefully that lowlife gets a ban or hit by a bus both would work just as well.

Cmon Wednesday!!!

He has today been given a lifetime ban by the club.

Hard luck lads, you put on a decent show, it looked like we went into the game assuming it was already won. 

Good luck next season, but can we have Will Hughes please?

4 minutes ago, Lambrettaman said:

He has today been given a lifetime ban by the club.

Hard luck lads, you put on a decent show, it looked like we went into the game assuming it was already won. 

Good luck next season, but can we have Will Hughes please?

You can have Conor Sammon in a blonde wig.

It may seem a bit belated, but while it is still relatively fresh within the support, was sorry you were unable to progress further in this years play-off endeavor.     Showed tremendous character to come back from the first game and would have been great for neutrals everywhere had you found a third goal and taken it to further time.     After missing out at the very end last year and the season you've just had, maybe deserve better - and while we say 'next year will be different' or 'then it will be your time' etc, it often seems like hollow words, or goes little way to assist the disappointment you will be feeling.    I don't understand what occurred in the first game, if not for that, you would be ready for the final event in a week or two.

I fully understand what it's like to be stuck in this damn league (we ourselves have something of an unwanted record)  and fighting against the adversities this division will offer - but there is something to be taken from every experience, so come back stronger in the fall and give it another go, that's all anyone would expect.

We look forward to playing you again next season.   Pity it's not at a higher level, but some good discussion to be had here if nothing else. 

Archived