Hull City vs Derby County

Chris Mills

Would have liked to see Butterfield and Bryson, with Hughes holding. Or put Butterfield CDM, although IMO we need him higher up the pitch for his goal threat from distance. If we need one thing tonight its a goal from nothing to get us fired up, and I can't see a single name on that teamsheet that's likely to do that. 

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, peachmyster said:

Wassell out !!!! Abserlutly clueless we all know that Bryson Hughes Hendrick does not work and don't get me started on dropping ince foe wiseman. We will get beat no doubt about it has he not leant that will is no effective as CDM 

Who would you play CDM? 

Personally I don't think it's that he's no good there, I just think it's a waste of his attacking skills.

However I'll be supporting the team fully tonight (from behind my laptop). Probably should leave all of this until after the game.

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Why?

Was hardly breaking his back on Saturday to cement his place in the team.

Hendrick more attack minded...just hope he is slightly fit. 

Hopefully it was more the court case than injury that kept him out, let's hope he's not the holding midfielder. 

Still would have gone with Jacob though.

25 minutes ago, Warren Hobhead said:

Butterfield has to start. But I'm sure Darren will mystify me once more. I'm still getting my head around Johnson waltzing straight back in after 5 weeks out injured. Which worked a treat.

Mystified. Again. Hendrick hasn't played for about two months. I can only assume Darren doesn't rate Butters. If I was the latter I would be looking for a new club. Standout midfielder this season, has scored key goals. Two in this same stadium I am about to enter. Mystified. 

I hope it works but I can only see another Hull victory. I am rather drunk though, which is a positive. 

Just now, peachmyster said:

Butters or Hendrick 

No no thrice no.

Butters couldn't tackle a fish supper

Hendrick just has no brains or nouse for it at all.

Hughes can play the position well, and yes you sacrifice his attacking but you do have a competent CDM as opposed to HUghes attacking but a gap at CDM....

Archived