Burnley v Derby

Carl Sagan

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MuespachRam said:

And isn't that the biggest worry.... We played "well" and LOST 4-1...! god help us when we play poorly..

It would be a worry if they had battered us. We outplayed them, mostly, I don't fear any game in the rest of the season, let's all get our chins off the floor, the season starts now!!!!! Lol x

2 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

Brighton recently went 7 games without a win and Burnley had 1 win in 6.

String a couple of wins together and you are back in the game.

Hull after a bad patch won the last four and are top of the league.

All the knives are out - how about we group together as a team and back them to the hilt and encourage them?

Jesus Christ - half of you seem to only be happy when it's going badly so you have something to be indignant about.

Think that you'll find Hulls poor run coincided with a number of their key players being out injured, what's our excuse 

We could try 4-1-3-2 

Martin up front alone is not working.

Not the end of the world but think we should play with two up front rather than two wingers and Martin alone. 

Let's not look at the table just yet. After last year I would rather be fifth than first and relaxed. Let's see what happens after ten games.

2 minutes ago, robglosta said:

Morale in the dressing room at an all time low after that.  No home crowd on the players backs, an excellent first half which should have set us up to go and win the game. Then implosion. 

No idea what the solution is. Time, perhaps.  

A trip to Dubai?

I don't think we deserved to lose 4-1 today - if we make the playoffs I definitely think we could beat Burnley. I will however be a bit more worried if we don't get some kind of positive result from Preston - if we don't get anything from them I think we can say goodbye to the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, PistoldPete2 said:

I don't lie camara... Looks lively but not good enough. Nor has Blackman offered enough. If these are the clement signings rather than chris evans... Well bring back chris Evans or Jeremy clarkson for that matter. We need to get back into top gear. 

I thought the way it worked was that he got given a list of names for whatever position they need to fill and then gets to give some input as to which he think would be the best fit. I have no idea who comes up with the shortlist for him though, because all we seem to sign is average to poor players rather than going for quality.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

If fact it's worrying that we "played well" but got battered. I'd be shocked and I mean shocked if we made the playoffs .The team are bottlers, individuals, have no passion,bottlers,mentally weak,mercenaries, did i mention they are bottlers?

I saw you mention a bet in an earlier post. Go on then I'll take it. How much to charity for me saying we will finish in the top six versus you saying we won't?

6 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

Brighton recently went 7 games without a win and Burnley had 1 win in 6.

String a couple of wins together and you are back in the game.

Hull after a bad patch won the last four and are top of the league.

All the knives are out - how about we group together as a team and back them to the hilt and encourage them?

Jesus Christ - half of you seem to only be happy when it's going badly so you have something to be indignant about.

Don't talk rubbish. That is other teams. It's different when it's us. We should be winning every single game if we want to get promoted.

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

If fact it's worrying that we "played well" but got battered. I'd be shocked and I mean shocked if we made the playoffs .The team are bottlers, individuals, have no passion,bottlers,mentally weak,mercenaries, did i mention they are bottlers?

The bottlers element really worries me, they have lost a LOT of big games over the last few seasons, I can only think of the Brighton play off games and Hull away this season where they havent bottled it.

Archived