Burnley v Derby

Carl Sagan

1 hour ago, McLovin said:

How mature but I guess that reflects more on you than myself that you went to all that effort to find one post for your own agenda when lots of other posters at the time made the same prediction, there were different circumstances then with completely different tactics and different manager. Surely you could see due to the nature of the last bit "bet at your own peril" you could see I was joking but for your own humour I'd happily have the humble pie. I'm sure I could find some wrong predictions from yourself but I'm not sad enough to do that. I did say that I made that bet because if we did happen to fall out the play offs I would be in a win-win situation, either rich or seeing my team in the play offs with a genuine chance of going up. Oh well at least Sky are £100 richer now but I'd have preferred the play offs any day of the week.....

I bookmarked it because I knew you'd be wrong.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you hadn't noticed, I was so sure that you'd be wrong that I offered £20 of my own money. What I find sad is that you refuse to take any joy in anything Derby do and insist on being the most miserable member on this forum, bar none.

Archived