Burnley v Derby

Carl Sagan

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Off you go then...oh sorry you meant the manager

He's a manager? Haha hilarious, fella. Thought a managers duty was to motivate you to succeed? Clement is stood there like a Clanger with his hands in his pockets.

6 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

What nonsense.... total and utter nonsense. Blame the ones on the pitch ie keogh for giving them the 1st 2 goals or shackell for trying to catch the ball.... nothing to do with management 

7 goals conceded in 2 games is hardly inspiring is it? Who picks the players? Who trains the players? Martin, Johnson and Ince look on another planet under this guy. Wake up 

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

exactly correct.

the defending for the first goal was embarrassing. one of them jumped and turned his back on the crosser (like you are told not to do when you are 7 years old), Keogh has been ran ragged by an average striker and Shackell has just made himself look an idiot by letting the occasion get to him.

I get shot for saying it, but Keogh is a poor footballer. A poor footballer that has had a relatively decent season, is still a poor footballer and will show his true self eventually. 

He needed replacing. 

Deserved to win today.... better team but miraculously lost.... move on. What worries me in the long run is martins complete loss of form.... but more worryingly the widemen.... blackman offers nothing, russells is shot to bits.... ince is a luxury we cant afford.... front 3 positions really worry me

Just now, TroyDyer said:

I get shot for saying it, but Keogh is a poor footballer. A poor footballer that has had a relatively decent season, is still a poor footballer and will show his true self eventually. 

He needed replacing. 

spot on....I have never said anything different to this....how has a man made a career out of playing football when he cannot actually kick a football....he plays football like the kid that was always last to get picked at school.

3 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Why have we signed Blackman??

Blackman has offered nothing .. He's gone off now but you wouldn't notice. The forward line is all wrong.. Blackman or ince but not both. Martin did ok first half but the short corner haven't worked any better than the long ones. 

Just now, TroyDyer said:

He needed replacing. 

I'll go further than that, he's an utter donkey. A donkey who gives his all and 90% of the time comes up adequate. But he's been covered a lot by playing alongside Shackell this season. Horrific own goal and sloppy penalty, his mistakes have cost us yet again tonight.

2 minutes ago, Papahet said:

He's a manager? Haha hilarious, fella. Thought a managers duty was to motivate you to succeed? Clement is stood there like a Clanger with his hands in his pockets.

7 goals conceded in 2 games is hardly inspiring is it? Who picks the players? Who trains the players? Martin, Johnson and Ince look on another planet under this guy. Wake up 

Martin looked fine to me up until November.... johnson started well enough but has had a few bad games recently granted.... ince has been dire. How can u blame the manager for a game we have totally dominated dude I don't get it.... same players capitulated under mclaren and we all called 4 his head me included.... now the same lot are bottling it again.... top on boxing day remember.... terribly unlucky today.... lets move on instead of a few bad results calling 4 the managers head

1 minute ago, Posh Ram said:

I'll go further than that, he's an utter donkey. A donkey who gives his all and 90% of the time comes up adequate. But he's been covered a lot by playing alongside Shackell this season. Horrific own goal and sloppy penalty, his mistakes have cost us yet again tonight.

You should tweet his wife that. Again.

Archived