Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, reveldevil said:

What a choice PC has to make between Butterfield and Hendrick!

It's why he's paid the big bucks I suppose!

I agree. I would have opted for Butterfield personally as sometime Hendrick's head seems to go in these kind of games. Perhaps though with Thorne and Johnson PC feels we are secure defensively, such that Hendrick can go cantering. Hopefully tonight Jeff comes of age. Do hope so.

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

I agree. I would have opted for Butterfield personally as sometime Hendrick's head seems to go in these kind of games. Perhaps though with Thorne and Johnson PC feels we are secure defensively, such that Hendrick can go cantering. Hopefully tonight Jeff comes of age. Do hope so.

To be fair to Jeff, he's been great since Butterfield arrived, on the other hand Butterfields got better with each game.

Seems really attacking to me, Hendrick's 3x the player near the opponents box than he is near ours, I'd bring him off after our 5th goal and let Jacob see it out!

Just now, reveldevil said:

To be fair to Jeff, he's been great since Butterfield arrived, on the other hand Butterfields got better with each game.

Seems really attacking to me, Hendrick's 3x the player near the opponents box than he is near ours, I'd bring him off after our 5th goal and let Jacob see it out!

I do feel good about tonight. Not sure we will hit 5 but I smell a 3. Enjoy the game Rev. COYR!

Archived