Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SaintRam said:

Wouldn't mind it coming to an end sometime next season to be honest.

2 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

To be honest the run we are on has to come to an end sooner or later. I would be really irritated if it happened at Forest, but its not going to ruin our season. There is a lot more riding on this game for Forest than there is for us given the state of them.

Why does it have to come to an end... Arsenal did this in the premier league and our Squad is hungry and strong... We don't seem to be as Hyped up as previous years which is a good thing, where as Forest are super Hyped up, "Bring it on" from Dougie etc.. Quietly confident we will play and score them off the park.

41 minutes ago, Derbados said:

One thing we will be guaranteed tonight is Ian Holloway lauding how wonderful and magical Forest are and how much he wants them to win, he seems to loathe us for some reason 

Yes, Holloway and that other Ex Wolves twit who never praises Derby.. it's the same as that crap Channel 5 highlights.. I suppose it's quite good they didn't show the 5 sitters we missed against Rotherham.. Tommy Smith praising Middlesbrough long may it continue..

13 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

What about Rod, Jane and Freddy.

Dunno about them three but  we've got Zippy (Keogh on his little runs forward) and hopefully they've got Bungle (their goalie, whoever he is) :lol:

There is some evidence on this forum that quite a number of Rams fans have not yet recovered from the play Off final game and the meltdown last year. Understandable but this is a new era. We are very strong favourites to win this game, so we expect to win. Anything can happen in football but our expectation should be for a routine win and to go top of the league.

1 hour ago, Ahjames08 said:

Yes, Holloway and that other Ex Wolves twit who never praises Derby.. it's the same as that crap Channel 5 highlights.. I suppose it's quite good they didn't show the 5 sitters we missed against Rotherham.. Tommy Smith praising Middlesbrough long may it continue..

I swear on the highlights when tommy smith was asked who to look out for it was set up for him to say derby. The screen just to his right showed paul clement and whilst he was talking about boro, showed weimann then keogh. Obviously tommy doesn't love us anymore.

9 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I swear on the highlights when tommy smith was asked who to look out for it was set up for him to say derby. The screen just to his right showed paul clement and whilst he was talking about boro, showed weimann then keogh. Obviously tommy doesn't love us anymore.

yes that was funny and Channel 5 production team did not see Tommy's script.!! .Apparently Rotherham could have equalised against Boro on Tuesday night, so I can agree with Tommy that Boro will romp away because of Nugent..!!

Yes but I bet if Tommy was able to go around each set up he would be very impressed - but Boro do have a good manager..

Archived