Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forest will do exactly what QPR did tonight and try and get into our players and injure them. Nearly worked for QPR and forest will play for a draw.

If they try and play football against us then the 5-0 may be considered a tight game by comparison

Any Rams fans in Glasgow watching it? If so I'll be watching it in the Bon Accord pub if you'd like to join me for a pint.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g186534-d607902-Reviews-Bon_Accord-Glasgow_Scotland.html

i will be nipping away at half time to see The Wedding Present at The School of Art, and the game will be done and dusted by then, I might record it, to watch a few days later, to see if any planes have flown over, or to see if Jake has sent everyone home happy or to just check to see if Nottingham still have a football team.

The lads played well tonight ,a hard game which was never going to be easy but the likes of Johnson ,butter worth  people like Baird  and shacks in the team we have the physical ability not to be intimidated by any team, the scum wil be weary after a trip to Preston and losing ,knowing they can't compete playing football will prob resort to a physical game where we just need to keep our composure  and try and play as we have been in recent weeks ,our chances will come and we have the ability to put them away,Does Ince walk back into the team or do we stick with Wienmann ,? He has taken his opportunity and it may be unjust to drop him ,Pitty the game is upon us so quick however when we win this one we go top ,Brighton beginning to show their real selves dropping points ,so Hull ,Burnley and Middlesborough will be the ones trying to follow us.

Thought Middlesborough would have been more dynamic then they have been so far this season,Wasn't sure how Burnley would cope this season but they just plug away without conceeding many and I think Hull have been snatching a few wins against form.So this league is for the taking and unless we hit serious injury levels believe we will break away from other teams after Christmas ,similar to What Leicester achieved 2 seasons ago .

scum 0 Rams 3

Bit worried about the Forest game to be honest. They always raise their game in the local derby regardless of how rubbish their form has been. I remember the last time we played them they were coming in on appalling form, no wins in 7 games the last three games lost 3-0, 3-1, and 2-0 whereas we were coming into the game in great form yet we somehow lost the match 2-1. I really think that form goes out of the window in these sort of matches and even though I predicted another 1-0 win for the Rams in another thread I would be just as happy to take a good solid point and enjoy the international break knowing that we are still on a really impressive run. If it was offered right now would be delighted to take the draw and tick off a difficult fixture and then get ready for Cardiff!

36 minutes ago, WorksopRam said:

100% put Thorne back in the starting 11. 

Providing their tactics won't be "snap'em in half"

us on our 10 match unbeaten run 1 point from top, forest at the bottom, you know it's gonna be 1-0 to forest, Jamie ward 6th minute stoppage time goal

******* hope not

I really can't see us crumbling like we did against these at our place last season. We look solid all over the pitch and if Osborn tries to run 50 yards against us this time Johnson will break him in half. I'd take a draw, but I think we'll win comfortably 2-0.

I'm much more worried about it taking away our momentum than what my Forest supporting mates will say if they win. If you offered me a draw now, I'd take it, unless it was like us being 2-0 up and throwing it away.

That's just me being a pussy though, very realistic that we can win this. 

Carson

Christie Keogh Shackell Warnock

Thorne

Johnson Hendrick

Russell Martin Weimann

I feel a snatch and grab in the last ten minutes involving Darren Bent, if I'm being honest.

Archived