Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Chris Mills

17 hours ago, Rampage said:

Who was Clement referring to when he referred to players who were playing as individuals? We know who was taking too many touches, easy to spot that one.

From the starting line up IMO

Definitely:

Christie, Hendrick

Most likely:

Russell, Thorne, Shackell, Johnson

Otherwise very poor:

Weimann, Martin

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, PodgeyRam said:

You say it could have been 3-0 and I can see where you're coming from, but you wouldn't have deserved it even though you did have the better chances. A draw would have been a fairer result on the balance of play, but as I said before, I have no complaints with the result.

What game were you watching? You literally created ZERO chances and we had a rightful goal disallowed, and probably should have scored at least one more. Draw a fair result? I'd suggest taking off your sheepy goggles mate

Could have been two or three goals to Florist. We hit the bar so 2 -1 or 3 - 1 was fair on chances. Rude awakening for the Rams.I am not sure that we would have won the game even if Florist had not scored early, but if Derby had scored first if could have been an easy victory if we had retained our form.

2 hours ago, PodgeyRam said:

You say it could have been 3-0 and I can see where you're coming from, but you wouldn't have deserved it even though you did have the better chances. A draw would have been a fairer result on the balance of play, but as I said before, I have no complaints with the result.

Even as a Derby fan I have to call bull**** on this. A draw would've been a travesty. Our players lost their personal battles all over the pitch. Forest had a goal disallowed, Ward forced Carson into a wonder save and there were a couple of one on ones they should've finished. We grazed the top of the crossbar. It was an utterly turgid 90 minutes for Derby fans to endure.

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

What game were you watching? You literally created ZERO chances and we had a rightful goal disallowed, and probably should have scored at least one more. Draw a fair result? I'd suggest taking off your sheepy goggles mate

I don't think I worded that very well. What I meant was that a draw would have been a fairer result than 3-0, not a draw would have been a fairer result than what happened. That's just the way I saw it.

1 hour ago, Anon said:

Even as a Derby fan I have to call bull**** on this. A draw would've been a travesty. Our players lost their personal battles all over the pitch. Forest had a goal disallowed, Ward forced Carson into a wonder save and there were a couple of one on ones they should've finished. We grazed the top of the crossbar. It was an utterly turgid 90 minutes for Derby fans to endure.

Again, not saying we deserved a draw, just that a draw would have been a fairer result than 3-0. Carsons save against Ward was decent not a wonder save; I'm sure he would have been disappointed had it gone in. As far as I can tell, the only two clear cut oppurtunities they had were when Warnock cleared off Mendes' feet and when Carson saved with his feet from Mendes.

I agree, it was a dire 90 minutes to watch from our point of view.

On 8 November 2015 21:19:46, reveldevil said:

From the Wolves match day thread -

On 18/10/2015, 18:13:33, -JW- said:

Starting to motor now. Could easily win our next two and be in the top 2 this time next week.

Has to be said Thorne and ince were really poor today but I guess we don't even need to have everyone playing well every game as we have enough quality all over the pitch.

Your reply - 

"Really poor …….!!??????

We come away from our best performance in months, a fantastic match against good opposition, all the players having done well and that's the main memory you are left with………..

Jesus - I give up."

Had you down as a happy clapper at best, unnecessarily argumentative at worse, but now suspect you're either a red dog, given how much time you seem to spend watching Forest, or a schizophrenic! 

Blimey

Wasn't aware Big Brother was constantly on the watch of other contributors' input

I just go on the emotion at the time and what I see before my eyes

Not sure if it has been pointed out to you before but I had always got you down as a Forest or Man U supporter myself  with that misspelt-name, Red-devil

And, for your information, I have had more people agreeing than not on this. Perhaps you might like to address the point rather than the person ?

On 8 November 2015 18:58:45, Rams forever said:

How many games have you been to watch this season to conclude this opinion?

We need to stay positive the fans and the team only 2 defeats in sixteen this season tells me the complete opposite and admittedly I have not been to every match,been to twelve of them though ?

Been to every home game, Blackburn away plus watched each  game we have had on sky away

Been a season ticket holder since 1981

First game against Hull City in the League Cup 1968

Was there for the match against Real Madrid 1975 when we won 4:1

And Leeds United when Frannie and Hunter got sent off 1975

Saw the Rams collect the trophy against Carlisle United in 1975

And our only Wembley appearances since 1946 ( West Ham 1975, Some Itatlian Club  1993, QPR 2013)

Your turn, Mr Expert……………………………….

2 hours ago, ValeRam said:

Blimey

Wasn't aware Big Brother was constantly on the watch of other contributors' input

I just go on the emotion at the time and what I see before my eyes

Not sure if it has been pointed out to you before but I had always got you down as a Forest or Man U supporter myself  with that misspelt-name, Red-devil

And, for your information, I have had more people agreeing than not on this. Perhaps you might like to address the point rather than the person ?

Sorry ValeRam,  it's that long ago I've forgot what the point was, if I even had one!

2 hours ago, ValeRam said:

Been to every home game, Blackburn away plus watched each  game we have had on sky away

And our only Wembley appearances since 1946 ( West Ham 1975, Some Itatlian Club  1993, QPR 2013)

What about Leicester 1994, West Brom 2007.......half fan :ermm:

22 hours ago, ValeRam said:

Just saying everyone needs to stay positive,you don't need to get your knickers in a twist

On 10/11/2015, 09:10:15, Red_Dawn said:

The goal 100% should have stood as it is actually Hobbs who is fouled. Shocking refereeing decision that he then continued for the rest of his performance. 

'Interesting that there was only 1 goal in it' - Scoreline flattered you 2BH. Could and probably should have been at least 3-0. 

Rest of it wasn't bad.

I give it a B-

Must do betetr ;)

Intentional irony? Wonderful if so;)

Archived