The view from the outside 15/16

Ambitious

Parody accounts reeling in gullible opposition supporters strikes again...

"Chris Martin tweeted about Middlesbrough being a s**thole, the irony of someone living in Derby. 

Chris Martin clearly never seen Teesside and as someone on Facebook said, I hope he enjoys the sites of Ayala and gibsons back pockets"

" How very professional and mature of him. I'm surprised he can coordinate his legs and breathe at the same time with only two brain cells."

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do feel sorry for Mel, he assured us that he saw his role as mostly a non exec chairman, keeping in the shadows, letting the Chief Exec and Head Coach bare the brunt of the publicity, yet here is is in 3 of the 5 photos used to illustrate the Daily Mail story.

It's a bit like the Godfather, every time he tries to get out they keep pulling him back in!

2FE1570400000578-0-image-a-20_1452288880

2FE1572F00000578-0-image-a-18_1452288429

2FE1575300000578-0-image-a-17_1452286908

If he wanted Rush to get the limelight then thats what would happen. But since he came in, he is on the photo of every signing and he does all the tv and paper interviews. Rush is the one who is not longer the face of Derby county's exec team, like he was pre-Morris coming in.

22 hours ago, philmycock said:

If they're gonna call us Scabs then we'll have the money back thank you.

It was Notts miners, not Derbyshire ones, d1ckweed.

There were miners from South Derbyshire who went back to work as well... And Joined the 'new' union set up by the Nottinghamshire union reps... They were the minority but doesn't matter how few it was to the people who were passionate about the strikes...

I find it difficult to care overly about it though if I'm honest... As I wasn't born til 1985...

Also... Don't take ANY insults seriously from a place that's so stupid they hung a monkey...

5 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

I saw an Ian Holloway is rubbish sticker on a train back to Birmingham from Tuesday night's game. I meant to either steal it or take a picture but I didn't because an old man was sleeping in the seat it was by. Gutted.

Classic first year memories...

Archived